Tourist Visa X3

on the forum awhile ago i asked about double entry tourist visa and was told i get sixty days on visa then pay 1900baht at immagration for a further 30 days.Then go shop over the boarder come back get stamped another 60 days then back to immagration for another 30days. I come back 22 December in Brisbane Australia was lucky to get a triple entry tourist visa but the way it was explained by the staff was I get sixty days then cross boarder come back another 60 days then cross boarder again another 60 days .did'nt mention the 30 days from imagration.My concern is is the thirty days still happening or not. also on the forum they said there will be a date on the visa and i must use it all before then my date says this visa must be utilsed before 8 of june 2009 does that mean i have to of used the three sixty days stay's before that date or i just have to enter the country before that date.If so wouldnt the extra 30 days from immagration put me past that date.also when you say immagration is that a office in large towns or boarder crossings any help on this would be appreciated as I say due to come back 22 Dec but still confused.Also on that note the staff at Brisbane embassy very very helpful more or less would of give me anything I asked for. still very confused newbie

You can extend each entry for a further 30 days at Immigration. But you must do your last entry before 8th June.

So yes, one of your 30 day extension, you will only get to use about half of those days.

It is up to you how you do it, but again make your final entry before 8th June.

If you enter on 7th June you will get 60 days that can still be extended for another 30 days.

i must use it all before then my date says this visa must be utilsed before 8 of june 2009 does that mean i have to of used the three sixty days stay's

before that date or i just have to enter the country before that date.

You must have entered for your 3rd time BEFORE that date.

You then have 60 days plus a 30 day extension. :o

Good to know these visa are still available.