Pad Announcement 29/2008: Conditions For New Government

Gravelrash

PAD have broken the law on so many occasions with total impunity of course their megalomaniac hierarchy think they can now DICTATE what ever they wish.

Choose any word from the above comment that illustrates PAD intentions - no clues.

Yes they broke the law in protest against stealing, thieving, robbing, manipulating, greedy, self-serving, murderous and corrupt politicians.

How can there possibly be any justification for breaking the laws of a country and without retribution.

Edited by Thailand

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile, following the arrest of a pro-government supporter this week, Chiang Mai police have arrested 38-year-old Nopparat Sangpetch, a suspect in an attack that killed 60-year-old PAD supporter Settha Jiamkijwattana on November 26.

Nopparat was reportedly found wearing a red shirt and holding a knife at the crime scene, and is one of several alleged attackers. The Chiang Mai police have issued arrest warrants against seven others thought to be involved in the incident.

Nopparat has also been charged for attacking a Constitution Court official at Chiang Mai International Airport, and arrest warrants have been issued for six other red-shirt supporters in the case.

- TOC / 2008-12-12

This is good news and shows that the police in Chiang Mai are trying to do their duty. Violence of this kind, by both sides , should be cracked down on. Too bad the police in Bangkok have failed to arrest members of the PAD security who beat a man and left him naked and unconscious in a ditch.

probably more a matter of severity.... murder is more serious than assault

1. Speed up the lese majeste cases against Jakrapob Penkair, Weera Musikapong, websites, publications, community radio stations, and crack down on the movement that endangers the Monarchy as a priority.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Sondhi recieved a 3 year jail sentance for defamation. He's still free as a bird

probably more a matter of severity.... lese majeste is more serious than defamation

I admire the anti PAD people for there concern about democracy. But I do wonder if tomorrow the red shirt people start to demonstrate against the government and rioting in the streets of Bangkok what there reaction wil be.

And what they think about the 10 000 Thaksin suporters in Udon who calls themselves Vigilantes, saying that they will march to the capital.

Are they scum, terrorists or defenders of democracy.

PAD have broken the law on so many occasions with total impunity of course their megalomaniac hierarchy think they can now DICTATE what ever they wish.

Choose any word from the above comment that illustrates PAD intentions - no clues.

Yes they broke the law in protest against stealing, thieving, robbing, manipulating, greedy, self-serving, murderous and corrupt politicians.

Yes, prior to Thaksin , these prerogatives were the modus operandi of the military. It seems many people prefer things the way they used to be. However, if you dared protest against them , they didn't show much tolerance for it. Suchinda's actions show this very clearly. This , presumably , is the situation those who are pro PAD would like a return to. A place for everyone and everyone in their place.

Meanwhile, following the arrest of a pro-government supporter this week, Chiang Mai police have arrested 38-year-old Nopparat Sangpetch, a suspect in an attack that killed 60-year-old PAD supporter Settha Jiamkijwattana on November 26.

Nopparat was reportedly found wearing a red shirt and holding a knife at the crime scene, and is one of several alleged attackers. The Chiang Mai police have issued arrest warrants against seven others thought to be involved in the incident.

Nopparat has also been charged for attacking a Constitution Court official at Chiang Mai International Airport, and arrest warrants have been issued for six other red-shirt supporters in the case.

- TOC / 2008-12-12

This is good news and shows that the police in Chiang Mai are trying to do their duty. Violence of this kind, by both sides , should be cracked down on. Too bad the police in Bangkok have failed to arrest members of the PAD security who beat a man and left him naked and unconscious in a ditch.

probably more a matter of severity.... murder is more serious than assault with intent to kill

1. Speed up the lese majeste cases against Jakrapob Penkair, Weera Musikapong, websites, publications, community radio stations, and crack down on the movement that endangers the Monarchy as a priority.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Sondhi recieved a 3 year jail sentance for defamation and dragging the monarchy into politics. He's still free as a bird

probably more a matter of severity.... lese majeste is more serious than defamation , although Sondhis actions are seen by some as Lese majeste

SJ, anyone can alter another persons posts for effect. It doesn't change the facts. I'm sorry if you can't stand the thought of your hero being manipulative but I suggest you learn to live with it because he is unlikely to change his spots.

All you democracy loving, peace loving, "our western culture is best", farangs who are foaming at the mouth over the PAD demands should do well to bear in mind the following:

If the PAD had not come into being and taken extreme measure to make their voice heard, Thailand today would still be ruled and controlled by Thaksin and his evil cronies, who did their best to stifle all discontent and protesters, control all media, and rape and pillage this country dry. That is to say nothing of the thousands of innocent people who have been murdered and/ or disappeared during the Thaksin years, many – like the Southern lawyer, Somchai, who were trying to protect human rights, or protesting against injustices and against illegal activities of Thaksin controlled corporations.

Without the PAD's intervention, these crimes would have gone on, and probably got worse and worse until Thailand was truly a police, fascist state, firmly in the grip of the megalomaniac Thaksin

If the PAD had not resorted to 'extreme' measures, and had just meekly protested within the law, nothing would have changed, and they would have been swept away with the rest of the unfortunates who dared to challenge Thaksin – or jailed under monstrous defamation suits.

As Plus says, there is nothing in the PAD 'demands' which are unreasonable, and nobody knows better than the PAD that the proposed Democrat led coalition is far from a done deal, and I for one totally applaud the pressure the PAD are continuing to put on the various entities to ensure the right outcome.

Get real; - this isn't a democracy – it won't be for many years – but the PAD are fighting for the survival of the country.

I don't condone the violence – but sometimes there is no other way, and IMHO it is far the lesser of the two evils.

Flame away guys. :o

Edited by Mobi

I admire the anti PAD people for there concern about democracy. But I do wonder if tomorrow the red shirt people start to demonstrate against the government and rioting in the streets of Bangkok what there reaction wil be.

And what they think about the 10 000 Thaksin suporters in Udon who calls themselves Vigilantes, saying that they will march to the capital.

you wonder !! you admire !!

hummm you like PAD and some of us understand your avatar ............

a faschist flag from vlaanderen fur alles................

heil H.....

here its Thailand not flanders

- TOC / 2008-12-12

probably more a matter of severity.... murder is more serious than assault with intent to kill

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Sondhi recieved a 3 year jail sentance for defamation and dragging the monarchy into politics. He's still free as a bird

probably more a matter of severity.... lese majeste is more serious than defamation , although Sondhis actions are seen by some as Lese majeste

SJ, anyone can alter another persons posts for effect. It doesn't change the facts. I'm sorry if you can't stand the thought of your hero being manipulative but I suggest you learn to live with it because he is unlikely to change his spots.

What did I alter? Was it defamation or not? Is your so-called "dragging" an actual criminal charge? No. It was defamation... which is not as serious as lese majeste.

When did I say anyone was my hero?

Edited by sriracha john

you wonder !! you admire !!

hummm you like PAD and some of us understand your avatar ............

a faschist flag from vlaanderen fur alles................

heil H.....

here its Thailand not flanders

To avoid answers, its more easy to insult. I did not expect anything else.

BTW you don't understand the avatar otherwise you will not make such insults.

What did I alter? Was it defamation or not? Is your so-called "dragging" an actual criminal charge? No. It was defamation... which is not as serious as lese majeste.

In your first reposte you altered my post by omitting the words ' dragging the monarchy into politics ' As for the criminal charge, you will notice the Criminal Court sentanced him for defamation AND dragging the monarchy into politics. The Criminal Courts words not mine. Nothing ' so called ' in their words. Perhaps you would like to take issue with them ??

I suggest you read the article again

From this article you will have to agree that the Criminal Court are basically saying Sondhi is a liar.

Edited by Bangyai

Vocational students battle red-shirted people

A group of Pathumwan Vocational College students fought with a group of red-shirted people in front of the National Stadium Saturday morning.

Witnesses said gunfire was heard during the fight, which broke out at 8:10 am.

An explosion was also heard inside the college following the fight, police said, adding that students apparently lit firecrackers.

The fight came after a group of pro-Thaksin red-shirted people arrived outside the stadium waiting to attend the mobile Truth Today. The college had the reunion party Friday night and some group of active and former students crossed the road to the stadium and fought with the red-shirted people.

Following the fight, Pathumwan police station chief Pol Col Paisarn Luasomboon deployed 300 police to be stationed in front of the school to prevent students from coming out to clash with the supporters of former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra again.

- The Nation / 2008-12-13

Red shirt group from Ayutthaya heading to BKK to join "Truth Today"

The Democratic Red Shirt Group from Ayutthaya province and the Northern region are traveling to Bangkok to join the “Truth Today” mobile talk show today (December 13th) at the National Stadium.

At 9.30am, the group, consisting of over 200 supporters of the UDD, gathered in Bang Pa-in district of Ayutthaya before going to the National Stadium to attend “Truth Today” this afternoon.

The leader of the group, Mayuree Sawettasai, said that the group will travel by bus and truck, adding that it managed to hire only one bus as other bus owners were afraid of clashes between the anti- and pro-government supporters.

Sutthee Chaiman, a 62-year-old driver, who was hired for 6,000 baht said that he’s not afraid as there would be only one gathering today by the government supporters and a clash was unlikely to take place.

Ms Mayuree added that the red shirt group from Nan province of over 300 people would join those from Ayutthaya and Pathum Thani at Thammasat University Rangsit Campus before going to the National Stadium together.

- ThaiNews / 2008-12-13

In your first reposte you altered my post by omitting the words ' dragging the monarchy into politics ' As for the criminal charge, you will notice the Criminal Court sentanced him for defamation AND dragging the monarchy into politics. The Criminal Courts words not mine. Nothing ' so called ' in their words. Perhaps you would like to take issue with them ??

I suggest you read the article again :

http://www.bangkokpost.com/election2007/26..._261207_04.html

From this article you will have to agree that the Criminal Court are basically saying Sondhi is a liar.

btw, it's a dead link...

But anyway, if you can cite any specific violation of the Thai penal code that your "dragging" is a specific criminal charge, I might reconsider. As such I removed the editorializing to reduce it to the actual criminal charge of defamation, which is not as serious as lese majeste.

btw, it's a dead link...

But anyway, if you can cite any specific violation of the Thai penal code that your "dragging" is a specific criminal charge, I might reconsider. As such I removed the editorializing to reduce it to the actual criminal charge of defamation, which is not as serious as lese majeste.

I repeat, not my personal decision, the courts. But I would say that it is who is being dragged that is the salient point in the courts criminal sentance.

BTW, as I stated before, I have not been able to find that this court ruling has been overturned which surely it must have been by now. Anybody out there know when he was let off this criminal charge ?

btw, it's a dead link...

I repeat, not my personal decision, the courts. But I would say that it is who is being dragged that is the salient point in the courts criminal sentance.

BTW, as I stated before, I have not been able to find that this court ruling has been overturned which surely it must have been by now. Anybody out there know when he was let off this criminal charge ?

Actually, it is the unreadable Bangkok Post article's reporting of the court's decision as there is no such thing as a "dragging" charge, unless you've had some luck in tracking that one down in the Thai penal code.

The salient point is that it was not lese majeste, which is more serious than defamation.

Edited by sriracha john

"13. Show the stance of supporting the public in building new politics with greater public participation in politics to ensure true democracy for politics, the economy, and the society accordingly to the way of the PAD and to prevent a future political crisis."

The use of the term Democracy in the name of the PAD seems to be either intentional Orwellian Newspeak, or a misuse/translation of the English word.

Their openly stated goals: Ending equality of the electorate, abolishing one man one vote.

Ending majority rule.

Appointing the majority of the government from their elite, social, business, academic, ranks.

These, coupled with their obvious disdain for most of the Thai people, point to a much different form of government.

The following definitions come from Wikipedia, the numerous references cited therein agree.

In political theory, democracy describes a small number of related forms of government and also a political philosophy. Even though there is no universally accepted definition of 'democracy',[4] there are two principles that any definition of democracy includes. The first principle is that all members of the society have equal access to power and the second that all members enjoy universally recognized freedoms and liberties.

democracy - "rule by the majority". Democracy and aristocracy are incompatible as forms of government due to the hereditary nature of power in an aristocratic system.

Aristocracy is a form of government, which rule is established in through an internal struggle over who has the most status and influence over society and internal relations. Power is maintained by a hereditary elite, from a caste, class or family (dynasty or even some individuals).

Aristocracies have most often been hereditary plutocracies (see below), with a belief in their own superiority. They often include a monarch who although a member of the aristocracy, rules over it as well as over the rest of society. Aristocracy can also refer to the highest class in society even if they do not rule directly. It is usually under the leaders of the country in the ladder of status.

plutocracy - "rule by the wealthy". In actual practice, aristocrats' wealth allows them to portray their own virtues as the "best" ones. Usually, this wealth is passed down through inheritance, and in countries like England may be kept intact through primogeniture, in which the oldest child (usually first male) inherits the bulk of the wealth and titles.

A group of Pathumwan Vocational College students fought with a group of red-shirted people in front of the National Stadium Saturday morning.

An explosion was also heard inside the college following the fight, police said, adding that students apparently lit firecrackers.

The fight came after a group of pro-Thaksin red-shirted people arrived outside the stadium waiting to attend the mobile Truth Today. The college had the reunion party Friday night and some group of active and former students crossed the road to the stadium and fought with the red-shirted people.

Following the fight, Pathumwan police station chief Pol Col Paisarn Luasomboon deployed 300 police to be stationed in front of the school to prevent students from coming out to clash with the supporters of former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra again.

The Democratic Red Shirt Group from Ayutthaya province and the Northern region are traveling to Bangkok to join the “Truth Today” mobile talk show today (December 13th) at the National Stadium.

At 9.30am, the group, consisting of over 200 supporters of the UDD, gathered in Bang Pa-in district of Ayutthaya before going to the National Stadium to attend “Truth Today” this afternoon.

The leader of the group, Mayuree Sawettasai, said that the group will travel by bus and truck, adding that it managed to hire only one bus as other bus owners were afraid of clashes between the anti- and pro-government supporters.

Sutthee Chaiman, a 62-year-old driver, who was hired for 6,000 baht said that he’s not afraid as there would be only one gathering today by the government supporters and a clash was unlikely to take place.

Ms Mayuree added that the red shirt group from Nan province of over 300 people would join those from Ayutthaya and Pathum Thani at Thammasat University Rangsit Campus before going to the National Stadium together.

- ThaiNews / 2008-12-13

The going rate seesm to be increasing. I must inform the in-laws who have never been offered this kind of amount to attend the usual Thaksin talk fest. Usually offers of 500 baht dont convice them to go. However, 6000 maybe....

I suggest you read the article again : ( see above link )

Actually, it is the unreadable Bangkok Post article's reporting of the court's decision as there is no such thing as a "dragging" charge, unless you've had some luck in tracking that one down in the Thai penal code.

The salient point is that it was not lese majeste, which is more serious than defamation.

Well, ' El Guapo ' you seem to have a plethora of ripostes on hand and plenty of time to dish them out , whereas , I , Jefe , have an angry senorita demanding I hitch up the chuck wagon and hit the trail for Big C or serious damage to my castanets will ensue.

Those Thai Visa members who wish to can read the article for themselves and make up their own minds as to what the court meant and whether the criminal charge against him was only for defamation or as the article says for defamation AND .....etc.

As it stands, he is or at least was, a convicted criminal and has no place dictating to the Thai people what he and his PAD chums want. It should be for the Thai people to decide what they want.

The Democratic Red Shirt Group from Ayutthaya province and the Northern region are traveling to Bangkok to join the "Truth Today" mobile talk show today (December 13th) at the National Stadium.

At 9.30am, the group, consisting of over 200 supporters of the UDD, gathered in Bang Pa-in district of Ayutthaya before going to the National Stadium to attend "Truth Today" this afternoon.

Sutthee Chaiman, a 62-year-old driver, who was hired for 6,000 baht said that he's not afraid as there would be only one gathering today by the government supporters and a clash was unlikely to take place.

- ThaiNews / 2008-12-13

Thanks for the news, john. But, aren't we talking about the "PAD Announcement"? I just wonder how is that related to "Red's Activities" which you have been posting under this topic.

Sutthee Chaiman, a 62-year-old driver, who was hired for 6,000 baht said that he's not afraid as there would be only one gathering today by the government supporters and a clash was unlikely to take place.

- ThaiNews / 2008-12-13

The going rate seesm to be increasing. I must inform the in-laws who have never been offered this kind of amount to attend the usual Thaksin talk fest. Usually offers of 500 baht dont convice them to go. However, 6000 maybe....

It seems that Hammered has failed to read his leader's post with sufficient care! :o

The 6000 Baht is for the hire of the coach, but of course he knew that and was just making cheap jibes against the ordinary Thai people who despise PAD. <snip>! :D

Edited by soundman
Removed flame.

Yes, indeed, poor Thailand when there is a criminal in Dubai hellbent on dividing and destroying Thailand to try and restore his ill-gotten riches and power, and some people still chose to support and follow such a character. As much as shame as the Chinese who still think the sun shines outta Mao's backside or those Russian's who believe Lenin was some kinda national saviour. :D

Typical not to the point answer and therefore not of any interest nor importance to the OP's announcements by the PAD, "dictating" the country what it should and should NOT do..... :o

What a hero, Mr. PAD: Sondhi Limthongkul.... :D he's a man with many tongues...post-13995-1229130987_thumb.jpg if he is the future of Thailand...better hide ! :D

LaoPo

Why don't you complain about your hero, little emperor Taksin? If this dictator would be the future of Thailand.... better hide!!!!

Thaksin is not such a hero for sure and about his many tongues!!!!!!!!!!!

It's no good, LaoPo, the day the PAD sheep have the guts to come out and say they want the New Politics because it will prevent the ordinary Thai people from ever getting rid of the parasitic BKK hi-so elite and their army chums who have bled them and the Country white for years. In truth, PAD and its followers despise the ordinary Thai country folk, who they see as unfit to vote and to be kept in uneducated poverty only fit to be used as cheap labour by the elite.

So we have the endless prattle of "look at that nasty man Thaksin!", whenever anything comes up to shed a little light on PAD's hidden agenda. It would seem that Thaksin's greatest sin was that he pushed a few of the "Old Guards' " snouts out of the trough, and all this PAD crap is their way of getting those same snouts firmly back in the trough!

What exactly is unreasonable in those demands?

What is unreasonable is that a self appointed vigilante group is able to make these demands, and the threats that are obvious should this demands be not answered.

Actually, it's not unreasonable, it's just plain scary.

yes but you know why they feel so comfortable expressing these demands ... quite untouchable they are, aren't they ! ... that's the scary part.

On another subject (sorry) to see Abhisit hugging Newin is definitely another political low ...

Like someone said : "it is not as bad as if it was worse...."

Yes, indeed, poor Thailand when there is a criminal in Dubai hellbent on dividing and destroying Thailand to try and restore his ill-gotten riches and power, and some people still chose to support and follow such a character. As much as shame as the Chinese who still think the sun shines outta Mao's backside or those Russian's who believe Lenin was some kinda national saviour. :D

Typical not to the point answer and therefore not of any interest nor importance to the OP's announcements by the PAD, "dictating" the country what it should and should NOT do..... :o

What a hero, Mr. PAD: Sondhi Limthongkul.... :D he's a man with many tongues...post-13995-1229130987_thumb.jpg if he is the future of Thailand...better hide ! :D

LaoPo

Why don't you complain about your hero, little emperor Taksin? If this dictator would be the future of Thailand.... better hide!!!!

It's no good, LaoPo, the day the PAD sheep have the guts to come out and say they want the New Politics because it will prevent the ordinary Thai people from ever getting rid of the parasitic BKK hi-so elite and their army chums who have bled them and the Country white for years. In truth, PAD and its followers despise the ordinary Thai country folk, who they see as unfit to vote and to be kept in uneducated poverty only fit to be used as cheap labour by the elite.

So we have the endless prattle of "look at that nasty man Thaksin!", whenever anything comes up to shed a little light on PAD's hidden agenda. It would seem that Thaksin's greatest sin was that he pushed a few of the "Old Guards' " snouts out of the trough, and all this PAD crap is their way of getting those same snouts firmly back in the trough!

Oh but don't forget Thaksin sold the country out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still trying to work this one out! His family sold their publicly held shares in a company his family controlled MAKING Thailand a net gain of $2 billion USD which would have been spent here increasing the GDP of Thailand, BUT because of PAD he took at least a part of shore! Now the country wants to nationalise the money from that sale. This is worst than what Vietnam did to a close friend of mine when they nationalised his "down" and pillow making business in the mid 70's!

All of this makes me wonder how the Thai Baht still holds up to the dollar? Must be pegged, better have no Baht in case it's un-pegged again.

This entire satire makes me sad, there is constitutional ways to do things with the backing of a majority and there is what we have in Thailand now. From what I see for the future is a heavy recession coming to Thailand with only misery for the people here. We can only hope that whatever outcome there is, we get a stable future which hopefully can restore Thailand's reputation so business returns to normal again.

Oh but don't forget Thaksin sold the country out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still trying to work this one out! His family sold their publicly held shares in a company his family controlled MAKING Thailand a net gain of $2 billion USD which would have been spent here increasing the GDP of Thailand, BUT because of PAD he took at least a part of shore! Now the country wants to nationalise the money from that sale. This is worst than what Vietnam did to a close friend of mine when they nationalised his "down" and pillow making business in the mid 70's!

Was his wife also convicted of tax evasion to the tune of 500 Million Baht and forgery and sentenced to three years in prison?

Red-shirted people take all roofed seats in stadium by noon

Red-shirted supporters of former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra have occupied most roofed seats inside the National Stadium since noon Saturday.

Many have also taken seats without roofs under the blazing sun. Most of them shaded themselves with their umbrellas.

The mobile Truth Today will begin at 1 pm with concert.

Leaders of the Democratic Alliance Against Dictatorship will start addressing the demonstrators at 3:30 pm.

Manit Jitjanklub will be the first speaker. Veera Musigapong will address the demonstrators at 7:30 pm and Thaksin will make a phone call to address his supporters shortly after Veera goes up on the stage.

The event is scheduled to end at 10 pm.

Edited by sriracha john

LaoPo

I wouldnt want to interfere with the hero worship fest of grand proportions on dear leader, but persoanlly I would list his greatest sin as offing a few thousand people without trial. Still I guess as long as they are described as drug dealers it doesnt matter that they were denied the basic democratic right of trial before being summarily departed from the world.

Still musnt interfer with the "facts" as presented by Mr. T and his servitors on truth (sic) today and in the UDD and other self styled "democracy" outfits (except when democratic principles such as innocence until proven guilty get in the way).

By the way dont assume because one doesnt swalllow the nonsense espoused by Thaksin and his well paid propaganda organization that makes a person a PADidte. That assumption is quite flawed. There are better options than either an authoritarian human rights abusing meglomaniac and his whores or the lunatics of no voting and appointed councils of "betters" One of the worst things about this whoel two sides of the same coin poer struggle is that it has taken the oxygen out of any possible alternative and it is only the alternatives that offer a reasonable position.

Back to the topic in hand.........

2. Announce its stance of not amending the 2007 Constitution or any other law that will whitewash the crimes of politicians, that will benefit politicians’ own interests, that will lessen the authority of the Monarchy or disturb the foundation of the country’s Constitutional Monarchy.

How does this tally with PAD's silence when the Junta pushed through laws to give themselves immunity for any crimes they committed by and after the 2006 coup?

3. Support good and talented people into power; prevent evil people from taking power; managing the country with transparency; and stop unacceptable politicians or state officials, those with conflicts of interest, or those with corrupt tendency to take power.

How does this match the Democrat's actions in embracing Newin? Would a Government who relied on Newin's poodles for its survival be regarded as legitimate? Or do PAD believee that they alone of all the PPP MPs did not buy votes? By what mealy-mouthed semantics will PAD declare that the people of Isaan really did want a Democrat government, but somehow their votes elected PPP MPs? (SJ or JD should be good on this one! :o )

And we could go on and on, e.g. hunting down the "police murderers" but not a word about the PAD guards clearly shown on video blastng away with handguns in a public street! Just endless hypocracy that one would expect from a man whose sanity must be open to question (promise that will be my one and only reference to his used Tampax phobia!)

There are better options than either an authoritarian human rights abusing megalomaniac and his whores or the lunatics of no voting and appointed councils of "betters" One of the worst things about this whole two sides of the same coin poer struggle is that it has taken the oxygen out of any possible alternative and it is only the alternatives that offer a reasonable position.

Well said, as usual, hammered... :o

although I thought it just a bit harsh in one regard....

004-1.jpg

unless, of course, you were using that term metaphorically...