Pattaya Tai Baht Bus Service?

Yknot

I'm considering stay at a guest house near Third Road and Pattaya Tai. I know there is no regular baht bus route on Third Road. Is there frequent, regular 10 baht, bus service at all hours along South Pattaya Road?

I will need to leave for Soi Baukao or Second Rd. at about 8 AM with my golf clubs to get to Soi LK Metro area. Who knows, I might need to get back from Walking Street late at night. I would not expect service to be as frequent as along Beach or Second Rd., but is South Pattaya Rd. on a baht bus route.

OT on my own post. Baht bus service on Third Rd. would be nice too.

Baht bus service on third road is rather infrequent, on South Pattaya road it is very frequent as all the Baht buses bringing the customers in town from Sukhumvit pass your location.

You might have to get of though at Soi Bua Khao, as almost all of them will drive up to second road.

Just cross the street, wait a minute and jump on one going up soi Bua Khao.

Tuesdays and Fridays there will be lots of taxi's there due to the big market.

Getting back from walking street in the middle of the night should not be to big of a problem, I tend to hop on a motorbike taxi if in need of covering a relative short distance at night...

service on 3rd road is almost non-existent. it's moto-taxi's only. might be worth it to strike up

a business relationship with a regular bloke. playing musical saungtaews is fine when you

don't need to be anywhere at a particular time. afterhours service becomes very erratic.