Aluminium/pvc Doors

I need to buy an order made aluminium/pvc door......I was told , its only possible to order from BKK..But I hope someone in here has an adress/phone to a maker here on Samui.

If not , please let me know your own experience about how to order outside of Samui and also if you are satisfied with the quality :D :D

Hi,

A little self promotion :D

I happen to own a Pvc supply company based in Phuket www.projectsuppliesdirect.com ,please visit the site for any info you need regarding pvc window and door systems . Send me a PM or e-mail if you would to know any more :D

P.s if it helps I happen to be travelling to Samui today as we are starting our installation for the new Royal Samui Golf Course ( Club House )

and will be on Samui personally untill tuesday or wednesday if you'd like to meet for a chat ?

Regards

I need to buy an order made aluminium/pvc door......I was told , its only possible to order from BKK..But I hope someone in here has an adress/phone to a maker here on Samui.

If not , please let me know your own experience about how to order outside of Samui and also if you are satisfied with the quality :D:D

Profmil has a aluminim steel frame company, they possibly also do doors, need to check.

If not , please let me know your own experience about how to order outside of Samui and also if you are satisfied with the quality :D :D

Hi,

A little self promotion :D

I happen to own a Pvc supply company based in Phuket www.projectsuppliesdirect.com ,please visit the site for any info you need regarding pvc window and door systems . Send me a PM or e-mail if you would to know any more :D

P.s if it helps I happen to be travelling to Samui today as we are starting our installation for the new Royal Samui Golf Course ( Club House )

and will be on Samui personally untill tuesday or wednesday if you'd like to meet for a chat ?

Regards

I did PM you.....but no reply ??

If you take a drive through Maenam ( heading from Chaweng),there is a couple of shops.One on your left hand side & one on your right hand side further down the road on the Nathon side of Maenam.

Edited by Rooo