Easyriders

aussiechick

Their website wasn't being maintained ever since *somebody* left, and now I see it's down altogether.

Saw the ad in the Trader-Business. Definitely looks like Easyriders. Been listed since October apparently. No price mentioned. "Serious Buyers Only" to inquire.

No doubt the policy of deceiving punters about the price of booze, as reported in Raro's recent thread didn't help matters too much.

This idea that if business is down, jack the prices up, and rip off the punters at every opportunity, is just going to hasten the demise of many bars.

In these hard times bar owners should drop the prices and go for bums on seats.Some bars doing this in Jomtien and Soi Buckhao / LK Metro are doing very well with it.

What abt Soi Yamoto.....talk abt ghost town.Is that place on the brink of going down the pan all together ?? Used to be some good busy boozers down there.

EPG.

Cant see anyone silly enough to buy a bar with current economic/tourist climate.

Where is Easyriders?

On a slightly related topic, I noticed a formerly-popular and decently fittted out massage parlour, on Second Road, just past the South Pattaya junction, had permanently closed its doors when I went past it last night, and many closed beer bars for rent up past X Zone on soi 16.

What comes around....

Seriously, the Easy Rider was the third pub that booted me out and asked me never to return...all three of them do not exist anymore :o

I was told by the manager of EasyRiders that they lost most of their customers because thet were all sick and tired of hearing All Along The Watchtower week in and week out

He is correct because I am one of the customers he was referring to.

The song itself is not so bad, but the howling (or singing) along with missed chords made it unbearable. Seems like it is the only song this guy knows and you would think after playing it 1000's of times he would finally be able to get it at least half way decent.

I hope EasyRiders canceled the farangs work permit or at least requested that Immigration charge double for renewal for the Jimi Hendrix wannabe Band.

It's a shame about EasyRiders, but good for the ears of the former patrons.

MonPengCarabao - I hope you are just stirring the pot!! In all the years (4) of Easyriders raro has probably played 20 times.

The first band (7:30pm - 9:30pm)which comprised of the "bar manager" and his friends were / are one of the most woeful bands in Pattaya apart from when Pookie joined them (who is one of THE best guitarists in town).

Believe me I was there every night!!!!!!!

MonPengCarabao - I hope you are just stirring the pot!! In all the years (4) of Easyriders raro has probably played 20 times.

The first band (7:30pm - 9:30pm)which comprised of the "bar manager" and his friends were / are one of the most woeful bands in Pattaya apart from when Pookie joined them (who is one of THE best guitarists in town).

Believe me I was there every night!!!!!!!

No one has mentioned any names. I have no idea of who you are referring to. All I stated was the in my case I got sick and tired of hearing the same tired worn out song week in and week out and I stated my reason for no longer supporting that establishment. My response was to that of Jim Siam's.

Cant see anyone silly enough to buy a bar with current economic/tourist climate.

i have it on solid info that utoo bar currently on 2nd rd is moving there in very near future as the full stretch the bar is on now has been sold everything and all is to get flattened new yr.