Changing Money (gbp -> Thb)

Enjibenji

I went to bank exchanges on Khao Sarn, Green bank, Purple bank and Blue bank (kasik... UOB, siam bank, etc).

None of them would do it

What was the reason they gave?

You can always try one of the currency exchange shops that exists around the city. The one I have used in the past is VASU at corner of Sukhumvit and Soi 7/1.

Hi,

Is there any way I can change money (£10 notes) to Thai Baht? I was in Khao Sarn earlier, but no exchange was able to do it. I'm in Ratchada so anywhere close would be helpful.

Thanks

Are you trying to change Scottish or Northern Ireland bank notes ?

Hi,

Is there any way I can change money (£10 notes) to Thai Baht? I was in Khao Sarn earlier, but no exchange was able to do it. I'm in Ratchada so anywhere close would be helpful.

Thanks

Are you trying to change Scottish or Northern Ireland bank notes ?

Nobody wants to touch the Pound as it is a basket currency......keep hold for a few years it may be worth a bit more...

Go to Super Rich next to Big C in front of Central World, you will get close to the T/T rate for cash money. Easy and simple.

Robert

Yep...SuperRich.... second ka..

Do SUPERICH only have one office in BKK? Any other locations in BKK?

there are at least 2 next to each other with the huge orange sings and another one on the other side of the soi with the sign in silver (very difficult to spot) - the last one is always full packed because gives a few satangs more