Help!

Hannahcopacabana

Haha fun!

Dont let the side down, do sexy female pirate, not dowdy.

An easy thing to do is to buy a few accessories and modify things you already have.

ie: for your head you could wear a scarf and some jewels/broaches etc if you want (and buy a patch if you really want to go a step further).

Get a waistcoat. Wear with a white dress or loose white blouse and tight trousers/leggings. Again, can stick some broaches/jewels etc on if you want. Or sew on some cheap necklaces etc.

Big belt and buckle might look quite good too.

If you dont have boots/dont want to buy boots. Just wear some heels and tie a scarf(s) around one leg, under the knee.

Lots of black eyeliner!

Some ideas below for inspiration, or just go to google images with keywords like "pirate lady" for ideas.

Sounds like a lot of fun!

post-33493-1229240536_thumb.png

post-33493-1229240901_thumb.jpg

post-33493-1229240909_thumb.jpg

post-33493-1229240923_thumb.jpg

loose, lacy white blouse with a big belt around the waist, a skirt or leggings, or even those wrap around trousers sold on khao san road, the kind where you have to get undressed to go the bathroom?

I wouldn't wear an eyepatch, makes things difficult, but the heavy black eyeliner is a good idea, and a scarf tied around your head.

Dont let the side down, do sexy female pirate,

:o As if there was a question of anything else!

That's exactly the kind of advice I was looking for. Thank you for the fantastic ideas. Just wish I could convince myself that thigh-high leather boots were a sound investment... (*wonders if she'd get away with wearing them at the office*)