Fortuna Exec Or Fortuna Smart ?

expatgaz

Planing on buying the wife a fortuna,mainly due to being bigger and safer for her & the kids.To me the Exec & Smart look pretty similar.Slightly different rear spoiler etc.Any advise of what the proper difference is and whether its worth it or not.

If anyone is selling one, say a year old with less than 20k on the clock I'd be interested,pref in white or black.At a reasonable price

Cheers EPG.

Planing on buying the wife a fortuna,mainly due to being bigger and safer for her & the kids.To me the Exec & Smart look pretty similar.Slightly different rear spoiler etc.Any advise of what the proper difference is and whether its worth it or not.

If anyone is selling one, say a year old with less than 20k on the clock I'd be interested,pref in white or black.At a reasonable price

Cheers EPG.

From what I have seen the Exec is basically a normal fortuner just painted white though I have only seen the interior through the window at a mall. I own the Fortuner Smart, interior has a black dash and carbon fibre trim (that's what sold me). It has a TRD suspension and is lower than the Exec (normal Fortuners) and has TRD 18" wheels rather than the usual 16" fortuner wheels. The body is TRD Sportivo so is also different and looks great IMHO.