Want To Hire/buy/borrow A Big Pan And Gas Ring,

funfun

having a party next week and i want a big pan to cook a curry, gotta be big enough for say 50 people, and ill need a stand and a gas ring and bottle regulator etc

anyone know where i can get one?

cheers

chris

come on bertie scratch your head, this one should be easy for you!

Buy - the place behind Big C on Second Road sell some. There are catering suppliers on the Suk' that might hire for a day or two at some 'rate', probably better to try the second hand places than those with 'new' equipment only. Or try one of the companies that do the mobile pig in an oil drum - they generally have a range of services, and will provide tables, glasses etc. Might do a good rate on the beer as well. (Does your domestic rice cooker serve 50 as well?)

Buy - the place behind Big C on Second Road sell some. There are catering suppliers on the Suk' that might hire for a day or two at some 'rate', probably better to try the second hand places than those with 'new' equipment only. Or try one of the companies that do the mobile pig in an oil drum - they generally have a range of services, and will provide tables, glasses etc. Might do a good rate on the beer as well. (Does your domestic rice cooker serve 50 as well?)

cheers for that, got a big pan there, and i think gas bottle etc is getting dropped off today, and not gonna do rice i dont think its a focker to keep, so at moment its looking like chips!

cheers again,

chris

cheers for that, got a big pan there, and i think gas bottle etc is getting dropped off today, and not gonna do rice i dont think its a focker to keep, so at moment its looking like chips!

cheers again,

chris

Chips it is then, A real classy affair :D A chip pan for 50 odd is a worse problem than rice for 50. Plus I don't know of any house burning down due to a rice cooker but a chip pan for 50 ! Run for the hills. :o:D Curry and chips that Great British supper :D