Air Asia Ex-ubp

KhunDave

Apologies if this would be better in the Thailand Travel Forum, I wasn't quite sure where to post - Mods please move if necessary.

Has anyone had any expeience of the punctuality or otherwise of Air Asia's new schedule out of UBP, with the flight now moved from afternoons to mornings? I used the afternoon flight a few times and found it to be fairly punctual. I am now considering using the morning flight to make an international connection at Suvarnabhumi, and am wondering whether I can trust Air Asia not to mess up.

Thanks for any info.

Apologies if this would be better in the Thailand Travel Forum, I wasn't quite sure where to post - Mods please move if necessary.

Has anyone had any expeience of the punctuality or otherwise of Air Asia's new schedule out of UBP, with the flight now moved from afternoons to mornings? I used the afternoon flight a few times and found it to be fairly punctual. I am now considering using the morning flight to make an international connection at Suvarnabhumi, and am wondering whether I can trust Air Asia not to mess up.

Thanks for any info.

Air Asia only has a morning flight from Suvarnaphum to Ubon. It is normally on time and actually more punctual than ThaiAir, however sometimes they are delayed due to mechanics, late arrival or low priority for runway. I have been mostly satisfied with their service. The fare is considerably cheaper than Thai if you purchase in advance.