Another Burger Thread!

BlackArtemis

Somebody already beat you to it yesterday under the heading 'Virgin' something here on the Cm subforum - but with such a lame heading I think it already got buried. I read an article about said vids and the ridiculousness of giving Hmong ppl some food product - processed meat, processed cheese, bread choc full of preservatives, and then asking them to tell you which one is the preferred burger. It would be awesome to feed the producers a bowl of boiled entrails, exotic herbs, and vegetables and ask which is the better bowl as well. I don't know much about Hmong food so cut me some slack on the entrails thing, but you get the picture. And at least their diet, up till now, is overall comprised of wholesome ingredients grown and raised by them.

My favorite part is the "they don't even have a word for hamburger" neither do Thai's, Japanese, and a slew of others. kinda like how we say pad Thai or sushi....

They also have one for transylvania

and you are right, their stomachs won't be proper for weeks!

Now all I can picture is Blinky and Ulysses grabbing some Akah girls and going to Mike's and Woody's and making a commercial outta that! Haha

whopper no doubt. Ive only had about 10 maccy d's in my life.

whopper rocks in the processed cow flesh market!!

as long as they dont deforest vast areas of the planet to feed fat yanks ( no offense fant yanks)

Edited by SomNamNah