Czech Kc

mr.buffalo

On my month break now and after having worked in the Czech Republic for 3 months I found 1500 Kc in my wallet ( roughly 50 quid ) but try as I might no one will exchange it into baht. I tried in Bangkok, now I am here no joy either. I find it strange that the Czech money seems non negotiable as many less stable currencies are. Is there somewhere I can exchange this for a night out ?

Some time back a member mentioned a decent sized swimming pool by Carefour ( spelling I know not ) the one up Naklua way. Can someone please let me have the directions as I stay by the Dolphin roundabout and the place has no pool. I am going to pop into the Fairtex complex and ask them how much for an afternoon but we can guess the price i.e. I want a swim not to buy the pool.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

On my month break now and after having worked in the Czech Republic for 3 months I found 1500 Kc in my wallet ( roughly 50 quid ) but try as I might no one will exchange it into baht. I tried in Bangkok, now I am here no joy either. I find it strange that the Czech money seems non negotiable as many less stable currencies are. Is there somewhere I can exchange this for a night out ?

Some time back a member mentioned a decent sized swimming pool by Carefour ( spelling I know not ) the one up Naklua way. Can someone please let me have the directions as I stay by the Dolphin roundabout and the place has no pool. I am going to pop into the Fairtex complex and ask them how much for an afternoon but we can guess the price i.e. I want a swim not to buy the pool.

Thanks.

Hello,

We are planning a visit to Pattaya in Jan. 2009, and living in Czech, if you still have the Kc, could buy it from you.

Anyone out there living in Pattaya? This is our first visit to Thai, and planning a 3 month stay. Also looking for a apartment near the beach, quiet, basic, with internet included.We are a non smoker responsible couple.