Nursery Near To Korat City

johnh101

I remember reading some time ago about a Nursery or Horticultural Research Centre which was located just outside Korat City. I think it was on the west side somewhere near the Zoo but I may be wrong.

Anyway, does anyone know what I am referring to and if so could they tell me where it is.

Thanks

John

I remember reading some time ago about a Nursery or Horticultural Research Centre which was located just outside Korat City. I think it was on the west side somewhere near the Zoo but I may be wrong.

Anyway, does anyone know what I am referring to and if so could they tell me where it is.

Thanks

John

John...

There are lots of big nurseries along Highway 2 just south of Pak Chong...that is not too far from you...

Stoneman

• 2 weeks later...
John - youre quite right - but its a bit of a corruption of the word "Horticulture" in the conventional sense. It's really a crop research facility, as opposed to plants/trees - is that what you are after?

That's the one, the sell amongst others, avocado's.

Thanks

John

John...

There are lots of big nurseries along Highway 2 just south of Pak Chong...that is not too far from you...

Stoneman

Heading there this afternoon.

Thanks

John

Thanks

John

John...

Stoneman

Thanks

John

Thanks

John

John...

Stoneman

Thanks

John

How did it go? How was their stock of avocadoes? Do they have magrood trees (Kifer Lime??)? Thanks for any help.

Hello johnh101, downtown Korat, 2 blocks E. of Ya Mo on the street side, there are several stands selling trees/plants/flower during the New Year's holidays. Only got a quick out the back window of the cab, they are in the same area as usual, across the street from the Pizza Company around all the wood beds/tables/chairs for sale. Jan 1-4-09

rice555