Why So Many Gays At California Wow Fitness?

sunny747

i had a chance to talk with one of the personal trainer (?) regarding this matter. I asked him about so many gays in this fitness. He gave me a shocking information. He said, most thai gay man at asoke fitness, are professionals. They are in entertainment business or in call centers. They also go to personal indoor party (kitty party where only woman allowed) and entertain them. And yes they are gay and mostly are not single.

He clearly said they are not in fitness to catch customers but to stay healthy for their business. He said , i'll never see them making out in the sauna or locker room as they do it professionally every night. He also said, after 9pm , i won't see a single gay there.

Forgive my ignorance, but what is a "kitty party?"

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree. It a stupid argument.

Most normal men wouldn't feel comfortable in the showers of the gym surrounded by gay men. I'd have thought that it's the homosexual men who are usually not comfotable with their sexuality.

I agree also. I used to live in San Francisco for many years and am not usually uncomfortable around gay men, but all too often in health clubs they would start making out with each other or having sex in the sauna or juccuzi and pay no attention to those that it might put off. I DO find that offensive.

I would find it offensive, too, UG (unless it were an officially gay sex club for voluntary non-commercial acts between consenting adults, for instance, where a straight man should be perfectly aware if he goes there that such things might occur). And I have never seen such activity in the 'normal' sports clubs in Bangkok- but then again, I don't go looking for it, either.

When I was a young fellow, the cheapest gym in San Francisco was the Tenderloin branch and there were a lot of gay members. They have a gigantic steam room that is so hot that you can't make out anything more than 12 inches away, but I always felt pretty safe sitting near the door. You couldn't see much, but you wouldn't believe the sounds that you would hear! :o

fellow, the cheapest gym in San Francisco was the Tenderloin branch and there were a lot of gay members. They have a gigantic steam room that is so hot that you can't make out anything more than 12 inches away, but I always felt pretty safe sitting near the door. You couldn't see much, but you wouldn't believe the sounds that you would hear! :o

So if it was over 12 inches you were in trouble then?

Edited by Geekfreaklover

i have seen very few hot girls working out at california fitness to be honest. thats just in the advertisements. mostly its middle aged women without their makeup in baggy sweatpaints.

thus the genesis of the thread................

and the reason I'd rather troll the cosmetics sections of the department stores for hot chicks as opposed to rubbing creams on myself at California WoW.

i had a chance to talk with one of the personal trainer (?) regarding this matter. I asked him about so many gays in this fitness. He gave me a shocking information. He said, most thai gay man at asoke fitness, are professionals. They are in entertainment business or in call centers. They also go to personal indoor party (kitty party where only woman allowed) and entertain them. And yes they are gay and mostly are not single.

He clearly said they are not in fitness to catch customers but to stay healthy for their business. He said , i'll never see them making out in the sauna or locker room as they do it professionally every night. He also said, after 9pm , i won't see a single gay there.

Forgive my ignorance, but what is a "kitty party?"

girls here calls it kitty party , means only woman are allowed. They cook food, dance and chat at someones house. Just to get away from their bf or husband and calls these men from the wow fitness...:o

girls here calls it kitty party , means only woman are allowed. They cook food, dance and chat at someones house. Just to get away from their bf or husband and calls these men from the wow fitness... :D

Only women allowed and Gay dancers / entertainers!!

Ah, so that's what the girlfriends been doing when she has a girly night over her friends place? :o

I'm afraid that those who are interested in the OP's bizarre fantasies about other men will have to find them on other threads, as they have now veered off-topic on this thread and also onto the topic of prostitution, both of which are breaking the rules. Thread closed.