Man Killed In Road Accident Near Pattaya Train Station.

kurgen

In the early hours of Friday Morning, Police Lieutenant Natapon, from Banglamung Police Station was called to a newly constructed road running adjacent to the train track near the Pattaya Train Station in Soi Siam Country Club.

At the scene was the body of Khun Naraet aged 30. He was lying close to a badly damaged motorbike. He had sustained a fatal head trauma and Police noticed a distinct smell of alcohol on his breath.

Witnesses saw the man driving at speed and losing control of the bike. He was thrown from the vehicle and fell head-first to the ground. The family of the deceased man has been informed of the accident and is now arranging funeral rights for the victim.

Pattaya One News

They could smell alcohol on the breath of a dead person? Maybe smell alcohol, but I doubt that he was breathing.
Yes more quality reporting, .and as for that pattaya news channel, what a load of shit, i never watch tv but caught some of that the other day by accident, tv straight from the 4th world,.whats with the sound ? is it recorded in a toilet ? :o

They could smell alcohol on the breath of a dead person? Maybe smell alcohol, but I doubt that he was breathing.
Yes more quality reporting, .and as for that pattaya news channel, what a load of shit, i never watch tv but caught some of that the other day by accident, tv straight from the 4th world,.whats with the sound ? is it recorded in a toilet ? :D

:o:D

Well said

A mate of mine worked in TV both in the UK and in Thailand. He was surprised that the cameraman in Thailand got the job despite having no experience or training. He learnt on the job by the point and shoot method. When asked how he landed the post, he replied with a big smile, he was the producer's brother.