Nova Lodge, Reservations Website?

Hairy

Could someone please PM me the reservations website for Nova Lodge? Google turns up about 125,000 of those "we make the reservations for you!" websites that breed like rats, and I can't spot the real one for Nova Lodge itself among them all.

Here you go, chief.

http://www.novagroupthailand.com/lodge.php

The above comments of our forum member notwithstanding, the Nova Lodge has a great pool, great for swimming laps, etc., which is surrounded by a pleasant garden. (see photos) OK I am a swimmer so the pool was important to me and I also liked the tropical theme/decor.

While the rooms are not appointed in the latest of style, they are quite roomy and I found them comfortable and clean. BTW our rooms were on the ground floor and opened to the center garden.

Something else which could be a plus or minus, depending on your perspective, is that is at somewhat of a distance from the madding crowd.

You could call for reservations, I bet you won't have trouble getting a room.

Only thing I don't know are the room rates.

Bottom line, I would recommend it. I had no problem adjusting to it after staying at the Majestic Grande in BKK (which I thought was a pretty nice place).

Good luck!

Addendum -- I was last there in '05. I just checked tripadvisor dot com, the reviews are mixed, some people loved it and others just hated it. It's really not like a high end resort, but I enjoyed it.

:o