Help!

pop_corn

I hope not to get banned or so after this posting but Im posting this here because I really need some massive attention to it.

Follow the topic here http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Pets-Sale-Fr...40#entry2423540 my last post about this kitten I got to re home a month ago or so and still can't find her a place, on friday I'll have to put her back to the streets and I feel very pitty for her. If you know anyone interested in a kitten please let me know asap! She is healthy and litter trained, playful and clean!

post-31364-1229954842_thumb.jpg

I hope not to get banned or so after this posting but Im posting this here because I really need some massive attention to it.

Follow the topic here http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Pets-Sale-Fr...40#entry2423540 my last post about this kitten I got to re home a month ago or so and still can't find her a place, on friday I'll have to put her back to the streets and I feel very pitty for her. If you know anyone interested in a kitten please let me know asap! She is healthy and litter trained, playful and clean!

is the kitten male or female?

This is no joke, but very sad indeed.

My wife and daughter are reading this thread and in tears.

Putting this kitten out on the streets will be a death sentence for this animal.

I live in Chiang Mai and have 2 dogs that would make kitty their lunch, otherwise I would take her in immediately.

Come on you people, its Christmas, do a great deed and house this kitten or at least give it temporary shelter for a while.

It would be a wonderful kind thing to do. Anyone that does this will be forever respected and our heroes for life.

Edited by sassienie

:D I'm glad to know you do feel this way. I'm a volunteer in SCAD here in Bangkok and unluckily they are full of kittens right now and can't take anymore. As you may understand is really really sad for me to put her in the street as I obviosly created a link with her since I have had her.. She is a really smart kitten! I'm not really a cat person, I do preffer dogs but this kitten is so cute, you have no idea. Anyways, Thanks for making a good point here, I didn't much like the "meat" post since didn't make sense. Anyways, answering the male-female, Alot of people tend to like better males but hey, when they grow up a little the operation is really cheap and they become so big and pretty after it. I wouldn't mind to adopt a female at all.

And yeah, days are counting down on friday unluckily I'll no have more options but to put her back to the street... I been sending her picture trough my mail to my Bkk contacts as well, she is on Facebook, Craigslist and many other sites. But still no luck. If something happen I'll let you know by this topic here. I hope this don't goes to the Pets side right now since I think it will get more attention here.

Thanks for the emphaty!

:o