Please Tell Me Where The Sansai Postoffice Is!

CLASBYCLAN

The post office in San Sai town is on the main road going thru town, left side coming from CM I recall. There are however many post offices in Amphur San Sai each with a different postal code like 50290 is the one in Mae Joe which is in Amphur San Sai. Take some money in case they want to collect duty tax.

Hi Guys

I have one of those cards from the postman telling me to go to the post office and collect a parcel, have NO idea where the office is, postmans directions were lame!

ASAP Guys, the parcel must be Christmas gifts for the kids!

xxx

Ask a policeman

I've heard there is lots to do in Chiang Mai.

The post office in San Sai town is on the main road going thru town, left side coming from CM I recall. There are however many post offices in Amphur San Sai each with a different postal code like 50290 is the one in Mae Joe which is in Amphur San Sai. Take some money in case they want to collect duty tax.

Thank you x

Hi Guys

I have one of those cards from the postman telling me to go to the post office and collect a parcel, have NO idea where the office is, postmans directions were lame!

ASAP Guys, the parcel must be Christmas gifts for the kids!

xxx

About 500 metres past the fire station

what is your postal code? I go pick my stuff up also and mine is50210. Happy to give directions if it's the same

Hi

I'm just the 'pretentious idiot', trying to help out you directionally-challenged Americans, despite the calumny you heap upon me. (Come on Bunta, how does a postcode help the man find the blxxdy bxxldxng??).

This applies to you, OP, sorry, even if you are not American.

Let's start at the very beginning. A very good place to start. The main drag, No 118, from CM to CR. Going north, just past the cross roads with the Central ring road, fork left at the next lights (only 50 meters north) and go flatout for 2 kms or more.

Simply look out for the red post box on the right with a car park and building behind it. That is the (fairly well hidden) Sansai brysenee (post office)!

It's not well run, it's hard to find and overcrowded. I choose to drive further to Doi Saket. Easy to find, and a model of efficiency.

Ta-daaaa!

what is your postal code? I go pick my stuff up also and mine is50210. Happy to give directions if it's the same

Hi

I'm just the 'pretentious idiot', trying to help out you directionally-challenged Americans, despite the calumny you heap upon me. (Come on Bunta, how does a postcode help the man find the blxxdy bxxldxng??).

This applies to you, OP, sorry, even if you are not American.

Let's start at the very beginning. A very good place to start. The main drag, No 118, from CM to CR. Going north, just past the cross roads with the Central ring road, fork left at the next lights (only 50 meters north) and go flatout for 2 kms or more.

Simply look out for the red post box on the right with a car park and building behind it. That is the (fairly well hidden) Sansai brysenee (post office)!

It's not well run, it's hard to find and overcrowded. I choose to drive further to Doi Saket. Easy to find, and a model of efficiency.

Ta-daaaa!

Hi, erm, thanks, I think! I'm not American, I'm not sure what your American references are about, I LOVE Americans x The postcode matters because all catchment postcode area post not delivered will be sent to a relevant post office for customer collection. I cannot read Thai, so cannot read the address of the postoffice, the postman said Sansai!

I'm off now to follow your directions, for which I am very grateful!

I'm excited to see what is in this HUGE box that would not fit on the postmans bike!

xxx

As a fellow-resident in 50210, I post my letters at the Mae-Jo Post-Office which is 2 miles away, but have to drive 5 miles to San-Sai Post-Office when I want to collect a parcel. So you have my understanding & sympathy ! Merry Christmas :o