Extended Stay Hotel In Pattaya: Recommendation Wanted

Lopburi99

If you are aware of an good hotel selection for someone wanting to affordably extend their stay weekly for up to two months or so, please let me know. A hotel having a flexible rate structure would be ideal (if this exists in Pattaya). Thanks.

Edited by Lopburi99

If you are aware of an good hotel selection for someone wanting to affordably extend their stay weekly for up to two months or so, please let me know. A hotel having a flexible rate structure would be ideal (if this exists in Pattaya). Thanks.

Boy, good luck if you can find a weekly exension or a weekly price that is decent. AFter nine trips, all I ever run into is day and week prices are the same per night. One month prices are great, but have rarely seen any place that will give the monthly rate for a week.

I recently stayed at the Rattakit Mansion. Off a little street on Soi Yume across from Carre Four. A pink building. I only stayed one week because of the construction on the north side of the hotel. They may be done with that by now. Place had pretty large rooms and was really clean. Outdoor balcony with a sink. Inside sink in the kitchen area, with fridge. Tiny pool behind the garage not worth anything. But down the street was Casablanca, off of soi 8 on soi Yume and just behind the Nantana GArden place. Casablanca had a nice outdoor pool for 50 baht a day. You can eat and drink there too. A decent find I thought for that end of town.

Being close to Foodland and Central Pattaya Road, Rattakit was a decent place. The weekly rate was 600 baht a night. The monthly rate was 11,000 baht for the month. This was in November.

My friend has always stayed at Nantana Garden and he really liked it. They might be worth a call.

Edited by gk10002000

Boy, good luck if you can find a weekly exension or a weekly price that is decent. AFter nine trips, all I ever run into is day and week prices are the same per night. One month prices are great, but have rarely seen any place that will give the monthly rate for a week.

I recently stayed at the Rattakit Mansion. Off a little street on Soi Yume across from Carre Four. A pink building. I only stayed one week because of the construction on the north side of the hotel. They may be done with that by now. Place had pretty large rooms and was really clean. Outdoor balcony with a sink. Inside sink in the kitchen area, with fridge. Tiny pool behind the garage not worth anything. But down the street was Casablanca, off of soi 8 on soi Yume and just behind the Nantana GArden place. Casablanca had a nice outdoor pool for 50 baht a day. You can eat and drink there too. A decent find I thought for that end of town.

Being close to Foodland and Central Pattaya Road, Rattakit was a decent place. The weekly rate was 600 baht a night. The monthly rate was 11,000 baht for the month. This was in November.

My friend has always stayed at Nantana Garden and he really liked it. They might be worth a call.

Thanks gk for the information. I guess I'll try staying somewhere nightly until I find one I really like then do the monthly. I'm surprise at only 11,000 per month. Didn't know anything decent there was that reasonable. I might look to upgrade a bit to 15,000, which would be fine.

I can put you onto condos in Jomtien in View Talay 2 and perhaps 1 which go out daily, weekly or monthly. Up to you. Your 15k or so would just about swing one.

As for hotels, don't get a crap hole where you have no TV, you need Sophon at a minimum and even then, you'll go barking mad. If you have to get out of your place because it is so bad, you will spend far far more than paying more for accommodation.

Years ago I lived in a hotel for 10k all in, in central Pattaya. I moved to a condo for 12k plus utilities so let's say 15k plus transport for two people so let's say another 5k a month. Even though I was paying 20k versus 10k, I reckon I saved another 20k to 40k a month because I was happy to stay home, even cooking on occasion !

I can put you onto condos in Jomtien in View Talay 2 and perhaps 1 which go out daily, weekly or monthly. Up to you. Your 15k or so would just about swing one.

As for hotels, don't get a crap hole where you have no TV, you need Sophon at a minimum and even then, you'll go barking mad. If you have to get out of your place because it is so bad, you will spend far far more than paying more for accommodation.

Years ago I lived in a hotel for 10k all in, in central Pattaya. I moved to a condo for 12k plus utilities so let's say 15k plus transport for two people so let's say another 5k a month. Even though I was paying 20k versus 10k, I reckon I saved another 20k to 40k a month because I was happy to stay home, even cooking on occasion !

Thanks torrenova, I'll send you a PM to discuss further.

Try Oasis Studios & Apartments @ Diana-Estate, Soi Bouakao......Great, central location...beautiful gardens, 2 pools, gym and Oasis has all brand new rooms, the only ones at the Estate and all inclusive service. You can find their office in the Oasis-Restaurant, next to the small pool. Talk to either Kh. Meow, the Manager or David, the owner....They are very kind and will give you all the info you need. They also have a few semi-remodeled rooms in E-Block that are a bit cheaper....They include cleaning, breakfast, WIFI and have a great Coffeeshop with good food! You can get some details on: diana-oasis.com I have several friends staying with them longterm and they are very happy with the arrangements.

Good luck! John :o

Thanks gk for the information. I guess I'll try staying somewhere nightly until I find one I really like then do the monthly. I'm surprise at only 11,000 per month. Didn't know anything decent there was that reasonable. I might look to upgrade a bit to 15,000, which would be fine.

Sure thing. I think you will like the Rattakit. Inside is very nice. Rooms have some wood trim on them and are not just plain and dreary. Try Nantana garden. Last number I knew it was 10k a month. Very quiet, nice pool, just down soi 8 off of soi Yume. They typically are booked up but worth a visit. My friend stays there all the time. Really might want a scooter or be prepared for a lot of motorbike taxis if you go to Nantana. Rattakit is very close to Carre Four and easy to get a baht bus down Pattaya Klang central road.

Holiday mansion is more centrally located up off soi bukhao. Decent pool, 12k a month. Yen Sabai at the other end of town is just too much for the quality. Nice pool and OK location, but 14k or so a month.

I did stay one month at Central lPattaya Residence off of soi Yume acroos from Carre FOur and next to the Rattakit. 7k for the month! OK room. But noise out back every morning from the bottle recycling shop that loved to blast music was a pain. They claimed to only have one room available and I think some other local told me they always give it to Farangs! The air conditioning fan was a bit noisy too. Room was plain, not much furnishings. It was tolerably for one month but I would not do it again. Maybe if a better room was available it could be doable.

• 4 weeks later...
Try Oasis Studios & Apartments @ Diana-Estate, Soi Bouakao......Great, central location...beautiful gardens, 2 pools, gym and Oasis has all brand new rooms, the only ones at the Estate and all inclusive service. You can find their office in the Oasis-Restaurant, next to the small pool. Talk to either Kh. Meow, the Manager or David, the owner....They are very kind and will give you all the info you need. They also have a few semi-remodeled rooms in E-Block that are a bit cheaper....They include cleaning, breakfast, WIFI and have a great Coffeeshop with good food! You can get some details on: diana-oasis.com I have several friends staying with them longterm and they are very happy with the arrangements.

How much is monthly rate?

would provide their phone number please?