Meeting Discusses Tot Trial Wifi Internet Access Service For Pattaya Beach.

highlander

On Thursday Morning at Pattaya City Hall, Khun Itipon, the Mayor of Pattaya chaired a meeting to discuss plans to offer a Wireless Internet Connection along the entire stretch of Pattaya Beach.

The TOT Company will be providing the service and as part of the offer, the first 30 minutes of Internet usage is free. The service will be activated between 25th December and 31st December for a trail period and if the service proves popular, TOT will install the service on a permanent basis.

The internet download speed will be up to 256kb/second and internet cards are available from Pattaya City Hall, the Surf Kitchen Restaurant on Jomtien Beach and the Information Center on Jomtien beach at the Soi Chaiyapreuk Intersection along with TOT shops around Pattaya, however the service is only available on Pattaya Beach and not Jomtien Beach.

For more information please call 038 422 027 or 038 428 113 or 1100.

Pattaya One News

I'd rather that the money was spent on the walkway along the sea side of Beach Road. After (what is it five years work?) it is a disgrace. Puddles form in places, there are holes and protrusions in many sections of the surface waiting to catch the unwary, unsafe part completed electrical works and the occasional motor cycle to contend with. La Promenade des Anglais it isn't.

As early as 0730 there are 'ladies' plying their trade. I remember a Deputy Mayor vowing a few years ago to eradicate this nuisance. "I'll stake my reputation on it," he said, an assertion that at the time I found risible. Your reputation is intact sunshine - couldn't organise a hissup in a brewery.