Good Dentist Needed

hogheaven

I AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD DENTIST . I MOVED FROM PHUKET AND DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO FLY THERE FOR DENTIAL WORK.

COST IS NOT THE MATTER , I WANT GOOD. i WOULD LIKE A DENTIST THAT CAN DO SEDATION IF POSSABLE.

i use bangkok pattaya hospital 0897515757 Dr Threprasit......... he practiced in the US for 20 years and speaks perfect english and is the best dentist I ever had got 3 implants and other things done with him

wai.gif

I took my girlfriend to Roch Dental Clinic on Jomtien Beach Road when she had tooth pain. (It's about soi 12) Although I didn't go inside, I can report that she found the Thai dentist there, Dr. Roch I presume, to be understanding, capable and extremely gentle with NO pain whatsoever when he replaced her filling. A few days later, I took her back for a cleaning and that, too, went perfectly. The cost was 900 baht for the fiiling and 400-450 baht for the cleaning. So, I hope this can help you. It's probably less expensive than the hospital idea, and it's good to find a pain-free dentist so far from home. I'm going there when the need arises. Chog di, krap!

wai.gif

I've used Dr. Aree at Pattaya Internaional Hospital on Soi 4, Second Road, for more than 5 years now. She is very competent, speaks excellent english, and is quite personable. That hospital is not the cheapest place, but it is reasonable. Everything is modern, sterile, and clean. Phone for appt is 038-428-374. Good luck!

I AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD DENTIST . I MOVED FROM PHUKET AND DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO FLY THERE FOR DENTIAL WORK.

COST IS NOT THE MATTER , I WANT GOOD. i WOULD LIKE A DENTIST THAT CAN DO SEDATION IF POSSABLE.

i use bangkok pattaya hospital 0897515757 Dr Threprasit......... he practiced in the US for 20 years and speaks perfect english and is the best dentist I ever had got 3 implants and other things done with him

I also use him. He's excellent. When I first went, when I got back to the UK I had my private dentist check his crown work and she said it was as good as I could have got in the UK!