Hotels In Si Saket

praglen

I have been to AsiaRooms, Agoda, Hotels.com, the Si Saket main web site and Thaivisa.com and still can't find anyplace or forum or web site listing hotels there. I KNOW there are hotels there; I just can't find them!!

I live well north of there but have searched around and come up with only one hotel -- in some searches it shows sisaket with a different spelling which may have confused your searches. No hotels are full at the moment so may be worth waiting till you arrrive there. Is there a TAT office listed for Sisaket ????

KESSIRI Hotel in Si Saket, Thailand

I have been to AsiaRooms, Agoda, Hotels.com, the Si Saket main web site and Thaivisa.com and still can't find anyplace or forum or web site listing hotels there. I KNOW there are hotels there; I just can't find them!!
i can highly recommend ban kaew stayed there a couple of times. cable,air.fridge. got the phonenumber can try to find it if you want. :o:D :D kalle.

Hi paraglen

You are correct -- there are many hotels in Si Saket--- it simply depends on the length of your stay and what kind of accommodation you are seeking. Overall the costs shall be vastly less than BKK --- for a similar standard hotel.

The one already mentioned Kesseri Hotel is probably the closest to a 3 + star Bkk hotel in this city.We had friends from Europe staying there who found it good--- but after a few days they moved to another (as it was half the price) and they loved it.

Hotel Baan Kaew-Ruen Kone (quite a name) Ph-045-643133/4 -- large rooms--a/c. sat tv. European shower room. clean.city center--400 Bt per night.

Remember there are no Taxis ( nor Tuk-Tuks ) in Si Saket. We have samlors though!!

If you want contact details of any particular hotel--- I can get for you in about 1 day.

good luck---tig

I have only been on day trips to Srisaket so had no need to look for hotels. However near the train station on the south side of the tracks in the direction of Bangkok there is a mid sized hotel. I don't remember the name but doubt it is fully booked.

Kessiri Hoyel 045614006 850 - 1600 B (it.s called the best in my opinion Shit)

Thai Serm Thai Hotel 045600458 140 - 280 B ( also Shorttime hotel)

Phrom Phiman Hotel 045612677 300- 490 B(near Railwaystation and Sugar Pub,

Saitisook Hotel 045613478 100 - 250 B ( Shorttime too )

Sisaket Hotel 045611846 120 - 300 B ( Shorttime too)

Kulwadi Appartment 045616920 350- 400B

Ban Kaew- Ruankone 045641334 350 - 500 ( In my opinion better then North-East)

North East 04561577 350 - 500 ( with there Steakhouse)