Bodily Functions

chiangmaikelly

In the last year I have changed my female companions from the employees of drinking and dancing establishments to the lovely ladies who make up the higher echelons of the Thai social strata. These women are sometimes aghast at my low class Thai vocabulary.

They have told me I should not use words that are quite as earthy as I am used to.

I am cool with trying to upgrade my vocabulary. But the new ladies are embarrassed to tell me the Thai words for common subjects of conversation like clitoris or do you feel like back door sex tonight.

I don't have any problems saying these things but I wondered if there is a web site that gives rather less vulgar ways of talking about common bodily and/or romantic functions.

Edited by chiangmaikelly

In the last year I have changed my female companions from the employees of drinking and dancing establishments to the lovely ladies who make up the higher echelons of the Thai social strata. These women are sometimes aghast at my low class Thai vocabulary.

They have told me I should not use words that are quite as earthy as I am used to.

I am cool with trying to upgrade my vocabulary. But the new ladies are embarrassed to tell me the Thai words for common subjects of conversation like clitoris or do you feel like back door sex tonight.

I don't have any problems saying these things but I wondered if there is a web site that gives rather less vulgar ways of talking about common bodily and/or romantic functions.

Why not split your week and spend 3 nights in the "girly bars" and "3 nights in the more upmarket establishments" and have Sunday night off.

I think you will find with the Thai "High Society" women, such subjects are taboo and are never discussed, however in a long term loving relationship lasting more than a few months such subjects can be discussed, if tact and diplomacy are used. Don't be suprised though if she slaps you across the face when asking for certain sexual pleasures such as taking it up the catflap.

Good Luck :o

Why not split your week and spend 3 nights in the "girly bars" and "3 nights in the more upmarket establishments" and have Sunday night off.

I think you will find with the Thai "High Society" women, such subjects are taboo and are never discussed, however in a long term loving relationship lasting more than a few months such subjects can be discussed, if tact and diplomacy are used. Don't be suprised though if she slaps you across the face when asking for certain sexual pleasures such as taking it up the catflap.

Good Luck :o

To be frank two words brought up the question. Kinky and clitoris. One of the ladies gave me a translation of Kinky “Pogity” or something like that said quickly. But I think that is a common word meaning unusual. Clitoris she just giggled and would not tell me. I was surprised at the sexual openness of the good girls. I was also surprised at the long periods of time they had gone without intimate contact.

Since I write I have questions that can only be answered by asking questions as opposed to pointing and licking or whatever.

I can find the word ประเภทการค้นหา but I don’t know how to say it.

I found more sexual terms than I want to know or can remember at the link below. They also have some sound clips.

http://www.thai-language.com/id/589875

I found more sexual terms than I want to know or can remember at the link below. They also have some sound clips.

http://www.thai-language.com/id/589875

การกระตุ้นอวัยวะเพศสตรีด้วยปากและลิ้นphr_link.gifspeaker_sm.gif

gaanM graL dtoonF aL waiM waH phaehtF saL dtreeM duayF bpaakL laeH linH

cunnilingus (the act or practice of orally stimulating the female genitals)

A bit hard to pronounce and do it at the same time.... :o

I wondered about clitoris and spent ages looking for it... the thai word that is (cue crash cymbal).

But seriously, I knew the word เม็ดแตด (met dtaet) which means clit but it's most definately not acceptable in... well pretty much any situation other than with a partner you've been with long enough that you can swear and fart around. So I spent ages asking people and the conclusion there just isn't an acceptable word for clit. Which is strange as the word clitoris can be used at a farang dinner table without getting into trouble.

By the way, if you ever use the previously given word... you didn't hear it from me.

My guess is most of these women don't REALLY care as long as you have some Baht for a few drinks and a good night around town. :o ENJOY!!