Thai Character - Keyboard Stickers

karlski

Hi,

Just looking for someplace (computer store, bookstore, learning center) that's in Phuket, and *already known* to stock Thai language character keyboard stickers you can apply to an existing laptop keyboard.

It's perhaps time to evolve past the home made ones i'm using now... Maybe I can buy a few sets and donate them to my classmates... I'm sure we've all thought about it a couple times and just never sought them out in earnest. :o

Yes, just go to Pantip and buy a keyboard.

Logitech will just cost you around THB250

Then you can simply connect it to USB port of your notebook or computer.

However, I understand that if you are mobile, then it is troublesome to bring the keyboard.

Hence a picture of Thai keyboard is usually what I use as I seldom write Thai characters.

Here is the Thai keyboard layout, which I took from a web site:

post-68923-1230535828_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Have to write Thai every day, so alas mission accomplished.

In Phuket, Big C's "Earth Cyber" had them after all. They are 100 baht, and work perfectly for a laptop. They had several "flavors" to choose from, from black with white letters to multicolor ones that seem like they would be great if you had to work in a stock market or other high demand/distraction environment.

The other place that has them is the main computer store in Nai Harn/Rawai between Don's & 7-11.

If you don't have them yet, and don't want to buy a Thai keyboard (because you have a laptop), this Virtual Keyboard is better than most.

http://www.learningthai.com/thaikeyboard/

But the stickers are where it's at. Now just have to find some สวย Thai fonts to load into some of the apps so things are rockin' มาก มาก.