Want To Rent Large House In Bangkok

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a large townhouse or single house in Bangkok, on Sukhumvit or in the Lumpini park area.

Our requirements :

- must have at least 2 large bedrooms + home office space or 3/4 large bedrooms with ability to convert some into home office (1 of the bedrooms at least should be on ground floor, for an old person with limited mobility)

- must have maid's room

- must already have or be 100% guaranted elligible for high speed internet access

Access to BTS, swimming pool and/or gym is not required but is a big plus.

We would move in probably only in Q3 2009, but as we'll be in Bangkok from february 8 to february 19, I'd like to take this opportunity to start visiting houses.

Let me know if you know anything that matches this, or if you can recommand a farang friendly real estate agent with good prices that could have that kind of house.

Thanks.

Edited by RMN

Dear Customer,

Nice House to sale or rent in Bangkok

Sale a single house in Bangkok[/size] with furniture

86.5 sqw /Living space approx 360 sqms

Prarinsiri Privacy Village (Top five best reputation in Bangkok). The only 25 houses in the project. This is nice and private.

best location (with new development area) easy travel to city Bangkok and to the air port with express way around. More than 100 top restaurants around.

4 Bedrooms with build in.

4 barthrooms with build in.

2 guestrooms with build in and furnished.

with nice in house garden

1 nice office (or bed room) in house located between guestroom and in house garden.(very good atmosphere)

1 home theater with full system, SanyoZ4 projector, 100 inches monitor, 5 B&W (3 fronts, and 2 back). (included)

1 dinning room with nice 8 chairs and dinning table.

1 prepare cooking room with build in.

1 cooking room with full build in and equipment.

9 air conditional and warm water matchines (already installed every room)

car park for 2 cars.

2 security cameras in the house area

swimming pool of the project, it very private.

Security at the front gate.

2kms from Tesco, Top supermarkets, Home pro, The Crytal Park shopping mall, several banks, around with more than 100 top class restaurants, 3-4 from schools, university.

nice garden around the house, very natural atmosphere and classic balconies.

Sale for $550,000 with full furnished but not include electronic furnished and one bed in the master bed room.

For rent: rent for $3,500 per month include all furnished with set of hi end home theater.

Please contact me for more details.

089 0312828 or by PM

I would like to send you some photos.

Yours sincerely,

Tayanee

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a large townhouse or single house in Bangkok, on Sukhumvit or in the Lumpini park area.

Our requirements :

- must have at least 2 large bedrooms + home office space or 3/4 large bedrooms with ability to convert some into home office (1 of the bedrooms at least should be on ground floor, for an old person with limited mobility)

- must have maid's room

- must already have or be 100% guaranted elligible for high speed internet access

We would move in probably only in Q3 2009, but as we'll be in Bangkok from february 8 to february 19, I'd like to take this opportunity to start visiting houses.

Let me know if you know anything that matches this, or if you can recommand a farang friendly real estate agent with good prices that could have that kind of house.

Thanks.

Edited by astral
Removal of e-mail addr - Astral

There are alot of places that would fit the bill. What kind of price range are you looking for?

You said it does not need to be by the BTS, if you can move outside of Downtown (around 20-30 min from Skytrain) you can most likely cut the rent in half or more.

You can probably find something like this for 13,000-100,000+ thb/mo depending.

I have a ranch style home fully furnished. 2 Bedroom/2 Bathroom + maid room/office full western style kitchen with 3 A/C units for 13,000thb. My house is located in Pattanakarn (about 30 min from skytrain[15 min if no traffic])

I believe my landlord has another house available (or did 8 months ago when I moved in). If interested in taking a look PM me and I will ask.

If you are looking for a more high end home, I know some one who has a few very nice homes up for rent, but most are in the 70,000 -100,000+ thb/mo range.

The only issue is if you will be actually moving in in Q3 2009, it may be a bit of a time waster to look now. Unless you are willing to sign a contract and start paying rent a lot of folks will tell you to come back in Q3.

Hi everyone,

Our requirements :

- must have maid's room

Thanks.

Edited by CWMcMurray

There are alot of places that would fit the bill. What kind of price range are you looking for?

You said it does not need to be by the BTS, if you can move outside of Downtown (around 20-30 min from Skytrain) you can most likely cut the rent in half or more.

You can probably find something like this for 13,000-100,000+ thb/mo depending.

I have a ranch style home fully furnished. 2 Bedroom/2 Bathroom + maid room/office full western style kitchen with 3 A/C units for 13,000thb. My house is located in Pattanakarn (about 30 min from skytrain[15 min if no traffic])

I believe my landlord has another house available (or did 8 months ago when I moved in). If interested in taking a look PM me and I will ask.

If you are looking for a more high end home, I know some one who has a few very nice homes up for rent, but most are in the 70,000 -100,000+ thb/mo range.

The only issue is if you will be actually moving in in Q3 2009, it may be a bit of a time waster to look now. Unless you are willing to sign a contract and start paying rent a lot of folks will tell you to come back in Q3.

Thanks for the reply.

Actually, I'm really fixed on living in downtown Bangkok (Sukhumvit or Lumpini). 100.000 bht/mth is not a problem if the house is worth it.

I know looking now for Q3 movein is too early, I'd just like to begin making contacts and get a feel for the market, so I can go to the right person and rent the right house when the time comes.

• 1 month later...

I actually have a nice house located on Rama 2 road for rent.

We have been relocated back to Singapore since last July. Our house of course is not in the city but it's close to express way and ring road.

It has a bedroom downstairs for the elder and we used to have it as our home office as well. Can have a look on our photos.

Cheers

Chantana

Hi everyone,

Our requirements :

- must have maid's room

Thanks.

post-76934-1234487160_thumb.jpg

post-76934-1234487203_thumb.jpg

post-76934-1234487216_thumb.jpg

post-76934-1234487229_thumb.jpg

post-76934-1234487246_thumb.jpg