Anyone Have A Cad System On Computer

jimmym40

I believe that's the correct terminology for the program/software type.

I want to put my hand drawn plans on computer. Can anyone do this here in Chiang Mai. Private individual I mean, I don't want to go to an architect or business. I have a pretty good detailed set of plans. Just looking for someone who enjoys this type of work and wants to make a few extra baht.

At the Panthip Plaza or similar places one can get almost every software at a very low price, most likely copies without permission. I'm quite sure Autocad is available, too.

But the problem might be the handling of this software. Without experience or training it might be difficult to obtain any usable results.

I have MS office Visio on my computer, It's very easy to learn by yourself, They don't come much dumber than me when it comes to computers, so If I can learn how to draw with it then any body can use it.....I also have Autocad but I gave up trying to learn that, I think you need classroom tuition for Autocad.

I also got Google sketch up, but still found Visio much easier.

• 1 month later...
I have MS office Visio on my computer, It's very easy to learn by yourself, They don't come much dumber than me when it comes to computers, so If I can learn how to draw with it then any body can use it.....I also have Autocad but I gave up trying to learn that, I think you need classroom tuition for Autocad.

I also got Google sketch up, but still found Visio much easier.

Please excuse that I am hijacking this thread,

but I am looking for some professional in Architectural

Drawing and Autocad to enter the floor plan, horizontal

and vertical projection of an existing condo in CM.

Any hints, tips, advice?

• 3 weeks later...

Taikai wrote: Please excuse that I am hijacking this thread,

but I am looking for some professional in Architectural

Drawing and Autocad to enter the floor plan, horizontal

and vertical projection of an existing condo in CM.

Any hints, tips, advice?

I'm an Architect & buiilder; I use AutoCAD, Chief Architect & Punch software for design and finished construction drawings.

Do you want only finished construction drawings, in Thai or English, do you need 3D renderings of Interior and/or exterior

let me know by PM what you require.

Edited by excaliber