The Best Restaurang In Jomtoen!

jyckowitz

At newyears eve we had our dinner at th Seafood restaurang at the backside of View Talay residence 4, soi 5 in Jomtein. Just oposite the foodmarket. Though I had lunch there several times and only thaifood, but this time we ordered europen dishes.

We were 6 people having different kind of meals, the beef was so tender and the tagliatelle with smoked salmon, so perfekt. As dessert we had the chokolate mousse.Mmmmm. :o

A very kindly staff take care of you and your disires.

Please go and have your lunch or dinner at this excellent restaurang and moderate prices, you don´t regrett it!

I had my best pizza in pattaya and my worst pizza in pattya there. i figured out if the owner is there, it is great, and if he is not then 50-50 chance on a good meal. the pizza i had when he wasn't there was inedible. look for a white yaris with the name of the restaurant on it parked in front and you will have a great me

At newyears eve we had our dinner at th Seafood restaurang at the backside of View Talay residence 4, soi 5 in Jomtein. Just oposite the foodmarket. Though I had lunch there several times and only thaifood, but this time we ordered europen dishes.

We were 6 people having different kind of meals, the beef was so tender and the tagliatelle with smoked salmon, so perfekt. As dessert we had the chokolate mousse.Mmmmm. :o

A very kindly staff take care of you and your disires.

Please go and have your lunch or dinner at this excellent restaurang and moderate prices, you don´t regrett it!

I hope the food is better than your spelling :D

If you fancy some quick, yummy, and CHEAP Japanese ramen dishes in the same neighborhood, check out the newish Japanese RAMEN joint called:

Hokado

It is in the small strip mall just to left of the Thai food market as you are leaving Soi 5 from Immigration.

In other words if you find Seafood Emporium, look across the road to the big Thai food market and Hokado is to left of the market. Special bonus! To the left of Hokado is a Thai restaurant offering a special dish with WHORE'S DUST, I kid you not. Its worth the visit just to peruse their menu ...

Most dishes: 60 baht!

miso ramen, many other ramens, also some donburis and udons.

Real Japanese flavor and owner.

The seafood place the OP is talking about is called Seafood Emporium. I had a takeout pizza from them once. AWFUL! But their menu is very interesting and I will try again. Thanks for the Yaris tip, ha ha.

Edited by Jingthing

If you fancy some quick, yummy, and CHEAP Japanese ramen dishes in the same neighborhood, check out the newish Japanese RAMEN joint called:

Hokado

It is in the small strip mall just to left of the Thai food market as you are leaving Soi 5 from Immigration.

In other words if you find Seafood Emporium, look across the road to the big Thai food market and Hokado is to left of the market. Special bonus! To the left of Hokado is a Thai restaurant offering a special dish with WHORE'S DUST, I kid you not. Its worth the visit just to peruse their menu ...

Most dishes: 60 baht!

miso ramen, many other ramens, also some donburis and udons.

Real Japanese flavor and owner.

The seafood place the OP is talking about is called Seafood Emporium. I had a takeout pizza from them once. AWFUL! But their menu is very interesting and I will try again. Thanks for the Yaris tip, ha ha.

try it when the owner is there and makes it, really great, otherwise avoid