Happy New Year

farangconnection

The Staff of the Farang Connection would like to wish all Thai Visa members a Happy and Prosperous New Year

Happy New Year to you and your staff Martin.......................and to all others as well. :o

The Staff of the Farang Connection would like to wish all Thai Visa members a Happy and Prosperous New Year

Thank You, Mountain.

Put yer feet up today cos 2moro is only a day away :D

I hear the Rose Queen Soapy has got a happy hour today :D

Dave

Please supply directions to Rose Queen Soapy!

TBWG :o

Thank You, Mountain.

Dave

Martin tells me it's right behind the Thong Tarin Hotel.

Drive straight ahead along the entrance road, so hotel is on your right. Up a few steps (to heaven). So I'm told! :D

Prices range from 1000b for girly sitting behind glass, up to 1800b for ones that you can talk to in the loange area.

They are very pretty BTW

:D

Dave

Edited by Dave the Dude

Happy New Year - saw it in stone cold sober at home for the second year in a row. Will someone please, please help me ?

I have done the same here in village 6 for several years.

I was asleep before 12:00 last night.

But today it's time to party. A pig has met it's demise and the beer is cold. :D:o

Thank You, Mountain.

Put yer feet up today cos 2moro is only a day away :P

Dave

Drive straight ahead along the entrance road, so hotel is on your right. Up a few steps (to heaven). So I'm told! :D

Prices range from 1000b for girly sitting behind glass, up to 1800b for ones that you can talk to in the loange area.

They are very pretty BTW

:jerk:

Dave

Wot's all this talk about girls, sounds pretty expensive for just getting my laundry done :D But maybe Martin gets a discount for quantity, he must have lots of mucky tableclothes after the Xmas bash :D

TBWG :wai:

Thank You, Mountain.

Dave

They are very pretty BTW

:D

Dave

Jeez Dave..............first we had a LOAD Hawiian shirt, now the Rose Queen has a LOANGE area, I take it that's where you can LOANGE about.................................*chang*?

And Satuk Dave Aliais TBWG..aka T.....B.....W.....G......( please fill in the dots), I thought I got the directions from you