List of casualties.

george

Official list over death and wounded in Phuket

(PDF)

is there any way i can get that list in English? I have a friend that i met online who used to live in sweden but moved to thailand where he was originally from and he didn't have internet after he moved. his name is alex. if you can maybe identify him for me or something, email me at [email protected] and i'll email you back with his picture. thank you!

Hi kesshou,

the list was transliterated in a reply befor this one by Sabaijai.

It's post 19 or this link

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...ndpost&p=243255

ok thanks.... is there any way i can get pictures of the missing from phuket, thailand? or can i send a picture in and have someone email me if his picture matches any of them?

You can reply in the missings person list with a foto attached (needs to be on the net) you can first upload it in the gallery and then post the url your post.

Sorry we can't provide mailing services here, We have no tracking teams but just presnet the info as it is released by several sources.

I have some more links of deceased victims databases. They are to disturbing to list here !!! If you want send me a pm with your full name and Address and i'll send you the links. Mind you They are really upsetting.

I can just agree, you don't realy wanna see those pictures. I even found a page, as I was looking for relatives and others I know, which is just covering the image how they looked after they were dead. And I swear to you, I don't wanna look at those pictures twice. My body would turn inside out.

(PDF)

is there any way i can get that list in English? I have a friend that i met online who used to live in sweden but moved to thailand where he was originally from and he didn't have internet after he moved. his name is alex. if you can maybe identify him for me or something, email me at [email protected] and i'll email you back with his picture. thank you!

Hi kesshou,

ok thanks.... is there any way i can get pictures of the missing from phuket, thailand? or can i send a picture in and have someone email me if his picture matches any of them?

You can reply in the missings person list with a foto attached (needs to be on the net) you can first upload it in the gallery and then post the url your post.

Sorry we can't provide mailing services here, We have no tracking teams but just presnet the info as it is released by several sources.

I have some more links of deceased victims databases. They are to disturbing to list here !!! If you want send me a pm with your full name and Address and i'll send you the links. Mind you They are really upsetting.

I can just agree, you don't realy wanna see those pictures. I even found a page, as I was looking for relatives and others I know, which is just covering the image how they looked after they were dead. And I swear to you, I don't wanna look at those pictures twice. My body would turn inside out.

yeah but i haven't found Alex yet... not in the dead lists and stuff, not in the survivors lists. so...... yeah. not in the missing lists either. his name would probably be in an alphabet that i don't understand.

(PDF)

Hi kesshou,

yeah but i haven't found Alex yet... not in the dead lists and stuff, not in the survivors lists. so...... yeah. not in the missing lists either. his name would probably be in an alphabet that i don't understand.

Found him! he moved back or something like that before the tsunami hit...

(PDF)

Hi kesshou,

Found him! he moved back or something like that before the tsunami hit...

Great to here kesshou :o

I have taken the list produced by Narenthorn this morning ay 8, rearranged it a bit, removed duplicates and Thai names, and posted the remainder of the list - the Narenthorn lists are all messed up and have names poorly organized.

This list will be updated as I get new information.

http:/www.onethailand.com/casualty.php

/edited non working link

On your list is a: RECAN? JOHN? mentioned like that....

Could this be a Mr. JOHN RACE ???

if so please inform me through PM. Mr. John Race is about 73 yrs, from London, England and was (presumably) staying at Karon Beach but don't know exactly where. Thank you

MR. JOHN RACE HAS BEEN LOCATED AND IS WELL AND ALIVE

Thanks to a posting in the PHUKET GAZETTE.

Thanks to everyone for help and assistance.

Wish everybody who is in a less fortunate situation, all the strenght and best.

Thank you.