Ominous Warnings

So i was thinking to by a really cool penthouse condo in Patong. Its up on a hill, incredible views as you might imagine. i know the lady who owns the big plot of land down the hill in front of it. The side of their plot that abuts the foundations of the building i wanted to buy into is already built out...however there is another rai in front of that which they are looking to sell for a cool 100million Baht. A nice 6 story hotel there would completely obliterate the view from the condo i want(ed).

At any rate, i saw this lady today, told her i was interested in the condo behind but was interested in the future of her open plot...I loved her answer...

"If you by up on that hill, you gonna be very sad...."

I guess it helps to know your neighbors in advance! :o

So i was thinking to by a really cool penthouse condo in Patong. Its up on a hill, incredible views as you might imagine. i know the lady who owns the big plot of land down the hill in front of it. The side of their plot that abuts the foundations of the building i wanted to buy into is already built out...however there is another rai in front of that which they are looking to sell for a cool 100million Baht. A nice 6 story hotel there would completely obliterate the view from the condo i want(ed).

At any rate, i saw this lady today, told her i was interested in the condo behind but was interested in the future of her open plot...I loved her answer...

"If you by up on that hill, you gonna be very sad...."

I guess it helps to know your neighbors in advance! :o

and thats what can happen in thailand in resort areas,you buy but you never know whats gonna happen around you in the future.