Need A Good Translator

65Craig

My son was born 3 weeks ago and I need to schedule an appointment with the US Consulate to report the birth and get him his US Passport and Citizenship. Before I do this, I'm in need of getting my wife and I's marriage certificate, my wife's Thai ID card, and my son's Thai Birth Certificate translated.

Any help in locating a good translator would be appreciated. Also, what's the timing usually like for these kinds of documents?

My son was born 3 weeks ago and I need to schedule an appointment with the US Consulate to report the birth and get him his US Passport and Citizenship. Before I do this, I'm in need of getting my wife and I's marriage certificate, my wife's Thai ID card, and my son's Thai Birth Certificate translated.

Any help in locating a good translator would be appreciated. Also, what's the timing usually like for these kinds of documents?

My husband and I used a translation service for something similar on Charoen Prathet Road which was very good, professional and quick - turned around in 24 hours I think. I can't remember the name of the company but it's approximately opposite the Al Farouq Hotel/ Chiang Mai Snooker, and it has a sign outside saying Translation Services (in English).

Hope this helps

Kay