Professional Beauty Supply Store

chantaal

Sereechai Beauty (google for 'src beauty') carries everything, equipment, products etc. It's a short walk from a skytrain station, sorry but I can't remember which one, the wife can help you later if you can't track it down. If you buy a copy of 'Hair' magazine it has ads for a few different shops. I use one on Phahon Yothin road, close to soi 40.

Its not too hard to find, just down the little soi there. I posted the address in the Ladies forum here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?s=...t&p=2295587

Directions:

It is on the same side as Gaysorn Plaza, past the Big C, past the building being torn down. Turn down the soi that has a Bangkok Bank on the corner and its not too far down, on the right hand side. Can't miss it as it's got big signs for wella and stuff outside.

She told me they are moving next year to the corner of New Petchaburi Rd and soi 31. (not sure if they've moved yet or not tho)

J & B Trading 89-13 Rachadamri Rd 02-655-6105 fax 02-655-6103

This was posted back in October so there is probably already a new building up on the corner :o

thanks SBK i was too lazy to go dig! :o i admit i have not yet gone down the soi to look yet, just peered out from the taxi windows and didn't see it.

Edited by girlx