Cbr Takes A Tumble Down!

JimsKnight

Watch out for the camber! :o

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> Edited by JimsKnight

Crikey bloke....can you do a slowmo of that....looking at it from the helmet cam one feels like he is falling a long way.

Is your camera ok (the one around ur neck) ?

At least you are ok & nobody ran over the top of you.

Edited by neverdie

Freaky co-incedences..

I was buying a cbr900 over christmas.. The seller picked it up and on route to bringing it over, binned it and ended up in hospital.. I am just this minute back from the police station compound where I was trying to get the keys and finalising the deal (its still not fully shaken on).. Its also a blue tank (but silver urban tiger colors) and if I can come to the right priced deal will be streetfightered.

Cheers brothers!

Yep the camber was a c*nt alright but I was perhaps also to blame for not taking the turn at a more shallow angle.

The pillion gear probably didn't help though :o

Lessons have been learned and yes it did feel like I was tipping into the abyss somewhat! :D

When I get the fairings back from the spray shop and fitted I'll fire another video for us all to chuckle about :D

Hopefully of me not smack-downing the CBR :D

Edited by JimsKnight

Cheers brothers!

Yep the camber was a c*nt alright but I was perhaps also to blame for not taking the turn at a more shallow angle.

The pillion gear probably didn't help though :D

Lessons have been learned and yes it did feel like I was tipping into the abyss somewhat! :D

When I get the fairings back from the spray shop and fitted I'll fire another video for us all to chuckle about :D

Hopefully of me not smack-downing the CBR :D

So are you getting some flash JK paint scheme done or sticking with the original one. Is someone in Hua Hin doing it for you? Many of the U-turns here are aweful, they either have bad camber, or massive potholes or sections of bitument that have bubbled up or been patched and repaired 35 thousand times.....wots a bloke gotta do for a good bit of bitumen. I reakon a YZ250 would be better cut out for the roads here. :o