Health Plan To Make Thai Children Healthier And More Intelligent

george

^

himself.

Here's one for you. My brother's wife is pregnant and is expecting any day soon. We don't know if it's a boy or a girl. Will I be an aunt or an uncle?

That depends on whether she is actually having your brother's child. :D:o

a father and son are driving down a motorway

the car crashes

the father die's outright

the son is barely alive and is rushed to hospital for emergency treatment

the doctor rushes in, instructs the nurse's and inspects the patient

then exclaims

"oh , my God...this is my own son"!

the doctor is not a liar, nor , mad

who is the patient?

answer in less than 60 seconds and you are high

should take the average 5-10 minutes

a big tip from standard police texts- look at what is NOT said

It's interesting to look at royal families and nobility in medieval- and even present Europe.

Most of them were/are very tall guys and girls. In medieval times only royalty and nobility had plenty and daily access to meat and other nutritious food.

LaoPo

Surely the European Royal family is a good example of genetics playing a major role - generations of inbreeding have ruined their chances of having a high IQ.....despite the best educational resources taxpayers can provide. If all else fails, get a commission in the army....

instead of doing vitamines campaign, they should improve school teaching program and stop those stupid tv series wich can be compared to a brain washing system.

Edited by NHJ

It's interesting to look at royal families and nobility in medieval- and even present Europe.

Most of them were/are very tall guys and girls. In medieval times only royalty and nobility had plenty and daily access to meat and other nutritious food.

LaoPo

Surely the European Royal family is a good example of genetics playing a major role - generations of inbreeding have ruined their chances of having a high IQ.....despite the best educational resources taxpayers can provide. If all else fails, get a commission in the army....

:o ...maybe you're talking an island royal family; not so in the many royal families and nobility on the European mainland. Many examples of bright and intelligent descendants. Quite a few have set up their own businesses (if they're too far off in line of succeeding) and are rather successful.

To be a member of a royal family is not to be envied and brings immense pressure.

LaoPo

instead of doing vitamines campaign, they should improve school teaching program and stop those stupid tv series wich can be compared to a brain washing system.

I guess, It's easier to extract commission from a vitamines campaign than from a real improvement in school teaching program ...

^

himself.

Here's one for you. My brother's wife is pregnant and is expecting any day soon. We don't know if it's a boy or a girl. Will I be an aunt or an uncle?

That depends on whether she is actually having your brother's child. :D:o

a father and son are driving down a motorway

the car crashes

the father die's outright

the son is barely alive and is rushed to hospital for emergency treatment

the doctor rushes in, instructs the nurse's and inspects the patient

then exclaims

"oh , my God...this is my own son"!

the doctor is not a liar, nor , mad

who is the patient?

answer in less than 60 seconds and you are high

should take the average 5-10 minutes

a big tip from standard police texts- look at what is NOT said

its a female doctor and its her son

LaoPo

the best prove of this you can find in Belgium, they even not qualified to get a commision in the army. :o The jokes about them on television and newspapers are great fun for the people overhere.

One stand up comedian get even rich by it.

Ever walked past a Thai school and listened to the cacophany issuing forth? I believe that you don't learn much when your mouth is in action. IMO there is a serious need to change school culture to one where the teacher speaks and everybody else concentrates and listens. This may not make the children more intelligent but it might make the more knowledgeable.

Dumb Ball - Fish Sauce, overseen by a UN-led programme, has contained added iodine in Thailand since the early 1990s

You are presuming that village folk purchase the iodised fish sauce , many of them make thier own so miss out on the iodine , maybe , just maybe , the government know more than you and did a survey in the villages .

Nah , too logical . :o