Ratchaburi Bike Charity 24 January 2009 Poster

barrybike

This seems to be the next Bike week worth attending. Not sure what's the best way from central Bkk. Out along Rama II (35) to Samut Songkham and do a right on to no4 highway maybe.

I'm not a biker but I have driven that (BKK-SS) road in a car before (admittedly a few years ago) and although its usually a faster way to get here than the bus route the state of the road was not what I would think would be fun on a bike. I know there have been some improvements in the SS area which was the worst bit but maybe someone else can give up to date advice.

This seems to be the next Bike week worth attending. Not sure what's the best way from central Bkk. Out along Rama II (35) to Samut Songkham and do a right on to no4 highway maybe.

rustic you heading out to this? how many km is it from bkk?

I am not rusty but it is about 110 km from BKK depends where you live

Now I don't live in BKK but if you know how to get to the southern bus terminal follow pattamonthon Rd

heading towards Nakhon Pathom then just go straight you will see the sign Petchaburi and Ratchaburi

just head towards Ratchaburi and follow this guy :o it is not me but the trailer I made

Edited by fred2007

Now I don't live in BKK but if you know how to get to the southern bus terminal follow pattamonthon Rd

heading towards Nakhon Pathom then just go straight you will see the sign Petchaburi and Ratchaburi

just head towards Ratchaburi and follow this guy :o it is not me but the trailer I made

hehehe cool! thanks dude!

hehehe cool! thanks dude!

You very welcome, wait till you see the one I made for a Harley Davidson ( picture to follow )

rustic you heading out to this?
Would like to. Thinking about staying in Hua Hin/Cha Am/Petchburi Fri & Sat and riding out to the show on Saturday afternoon.

Going via Nakhom Pathom seems to be the longer route from my area when looking at Google Earth. Edited by RusticCharm