Gold Buying Selling

Sharpie100

Hi,

Im going to Thailand in 2 weeks...whoop whoop.......I was thinking of buying some gold and then selling it in the UK when i get back for a profit......is this possible....i have no idea....so throw what you know.....at me.....im about to duck under the table. :o

I did it a few years ago after a trip to Dubai....great profit....made 3 times my investment....payed for my holiday..so im not completely stupid......so hope this isnt a stupid question..... :D

Hi,

Im going to Thailand in 2 weeks...whoop whoop.......I was thinking of buying some gold and then selling it in the UK when i get back for a profit......is this possible....i have no idea....so throw what you know.....at me.....im about to duck under the table. :o

I did it a few years ago after a trip to Dubai....great profit....made 3 times my investment....payed for my holiday..so im not completely stupid......so hope this isnt a stupid question..... :D

So if you did it allready in the past why ask us,or you just want us to know you are coming to Thailand,and good to know you are not completely stupid.

There have been a few previous threads on selling thai gold overseas - one I recall was spot on the question you have asked ... you should be able to locate it via:

Go to to top right of this page

Search->click "more search options"->click "search titles only"-> insert search words "selling gold"