Police To Charge Egg Throwers

Gravelrash

Deputy police commissioner-general Jongrak Chuthanont said the police will take action against the United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD) protesters who hurled eggs in front of Government House on Wednesday.

Pol Gen Jongrak said such act is considered an offence against life and body under Criminal Code 295. He said wrongdoers may face up to two years in prison or a fine of no more than 4,000 baht.

Offenders would still be penalised for attempting to harm others even if the eggs fail to hit the mark, he noted.

The deputy police chief called on the demonstrators to gather in peace and without arms.

Pol Gen Jongrak said he ordered Dusit police to interrogate witnesses and gather more evidence to deal with the offenders.

Bangkok Post

Murder, assault, kidnapping, insurrection, vandalism, theft etc is all acceptable to the police if done by the PAD, but don't anyone non PAD throw eggs or they will be arrested.

One could be forgiven for thinking there is less than a balanced approach to the two sides, no doubt though someone will clear up this silly misconception for me though... :o

Murder, assault, kidnapping, insurrection, vandalism, theft etc is all acceptable to the police if done by the PAD, but don't anyone non PAD throw eggs or they will be arrested.

One could be forgiven for thinking there is less than a balanced approach to the two sides, no doubt though someone will clear up this silly misconception for me though... :o

I guess it all depends whether or not you are a chicken in a cage.....working so hard to push those massive eggs out of ya backside !

Perhaps the UDD egg-throwers might share their cell, with the border-police who threw/fired things considerably more dangerous, on October 6th (date ?), whenever they are identified & brought to justice ? :o

Let he, who is without stain, cast the first egg !

Edited by Ricardo

Not to mention shut the airports. Swampy, DM, Phuket, HatYai & Krabi. PAD will always walk FREE. You have a problem what that?