Bars in asia

Rinrada

A new Pub Contact information Thread..

The lifestyle website for the discerning drinker

Bangkok...and others....(with thanks from Soppy)

Bangkok, the downfall of many a man. The broken dreams dashed at that altar of lust the go go bar has been well documented but here we look at the other Bangkok. Bangkok as a user friendly city and certainly over the years that is what it has grown into as various tollways and the recent skytrain make getting round town quicker and easier. The sophisticated shopping malls reflect the Thais love of shoPING while the growth in the number of quality supping opportunities shows that a new market is being tapped into, those who don't fancy the dancing roaches or the hotel scene have a whole plethora of elbow bending sancturies far from the still chronic ground level traffic.

Singapore it ain't, a fairer comparison would be Jakarta or Manila, an unplanned mass of humanity living cheek by jowl, the rich white shirt in his mega bucks beemer sharing the same road space and traffic jam as the migrant worker in that great leveller; the Bangkok traffic light.

But tis supping we are here for and the supping, like the city limits and the red light at Rajdamri and Rama 4, is endless.

http://www.pissedupasia.com/country/main_country_page.htm :o

• 20 years later...
1 hour ago, JimTripper said:

Why are women in the UK witholding sex?

Crikey, you found a 21-year-old thread. 

To answer your question..... I reckon because there is no reward for them. 

WIFM, what's in it for me, more than likely the guy prematurely ejaculates so all she gets is a smelly pussy after he comes inside her. 

If she doesn't enjoy sex or does not want to have sex, why would a woman have sex with a man. 

Let's look at the average UK guy, few teeth with bad breath, overweight/obese, balding, smelly, unwashed. 

Why would she want that person inside her or perform oral sex on his stinking dick. 

Same in Thailand, most of these guys won't be having sex if they had no money. 

That's why the pay for sex system is guaranteed, guys with money having sex and females are rewarded. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

3 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Crikey, you found a 21-year-old thread. 

To answer your question..... I reckon because there is no reward for them. 

WIFM, what's in it for me, more than likely the guy prematurely ejaculates so all she gets is a smelly pussy after he comes inside her. 

If she doesn't enjoy sex or does not want to have sex, why would a woman have sex with a man. 

Let's look at the average UK guy, few teeth with bad breath, overweight/obese, balding, smelly, unwashed. 

Why would she want that person inside her or perform oral sex on his stinking dick. 

Same in Thailand, most of these guys won't be having sex if they had no money. 

That's why the pay for sex system is guaranteed, guys with money having sex and females are rewarded. 

Sounds like losers guys too me. Not everyone is down and out. So the guys in the Uk getting refused are older losers, not successful well off guys. No mystery there.

Also makes sense that a move to thailand gives them a leg up, more money, white skin, whatever.

Point being, if your a loser anywhere sex will be scarce and women will witheld. It's not natural for a loser to support children well in the animal kingdom.

The problem being loser Uk guys complaining about themselves basically. Then blaming a response to their condition on others.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, JimTripper said:

Why are women in the UK witholding sex? Is this a recent problem or something that has been going on for ages? Are there any interviews of these women asking them what is going on?

Women aren't withholding sex, wives are withholding sex from their husbands.

Briffaults law, western women gain nothing from having sex with their husbands (as they already own all he has and all he will earn) so there will be no sex.

I had no problems banging my neighbours wife, daughters, women I met in the pub, friends wives, etc. as they still saw potential gain from the act.

Sorry Jim, but you don't have a clue about female motivation, and in the end that's what defines the losers in these situations.

As for when this started .... In the UK it was 1997 when the laws were changed to allow rape within marriage, before that a husband didn't need consent.

Edited by BritManToo

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Women aren't withholding sex, wives are withholding sex from their husbands.

Briffaults law, western women gain nothing from having sex with their husbands (as they already own all he has and all he will earn) so there will be no sex.

I had no problems banging my neighbours wife, daughters, women I met in the pub, friends wives, etc. as they still saw potential gain from the act.

That makes sense if the women don't like sex. Isn't that kind of unusual?

3 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

That makes sense if the women don't like sex. Isn't that kind of unusual?

Women are genetically programmed to seek sex with a variety of different men. They might like sex, just not sex with their husband. No woman wants to be impregnated twice by the same man. There was even a study done suggesting women were less fertile with a regular lover.

Pattaya hookers display perfect female natural behaviour.

Edited by BritManToo