House Required In Jomtien

Mobi

I'm looking for a house in Jomtien for my friends to stay: 1 family for 2 weeks holiday, a second family for 1 week in April.

Either 5 beds (or 3 beds plus 2 in annex) or one 3 bed house house for 2 weeks, and another house min 2 beds for one week, nearby.

Ideally one large house would be best.

They want to be "near the Beach" and "walking distance of shops". No idea if this possible, but any offers or suggestions will be welcome.

Thanks

Mobi

I'm looking for a house in Jomtien for my friends to stay: 1 family for 2 weeks holiday, a second family for 1 week in April.

Either 5 beds (or 3 beds plus 2 in annex) or one 3 bed house house for 2 weeks, and another house min 2 beds for one week, nearby.

They want to be "near the Beach" and "walking distance of shops". No idea if this possible, but any offers or suggestions will be welcome.

Thanks

Mobi

This company has holiday houses to rent out in Jomtien:

http://www.thailandholidayhomes.co.uk/

Thanks

Mobi

This company has holiday houses to rent out in Jomtien:

http://www.thailandholidayhomes.co.uk/

See in the Pattaya Mail, in the mailmarked section

Thanks

Mobi

Hi Try www.pattayaholidayrentals.com they have hundreds of rentals