Cold Weather Warning Issued (again)

baht&sold

Have not used my aircon for about 3 months now, Nice and cool in my apartment and I do not even use a fan during the day !

My missus still puts the aircon on at night even if ts 20C outside, she sets it as 24C inside????????

I think its an obbession of with wasting money :o

I soon turn it off once i get to bed, open the windows and turn the fan on.

You know that, My computers and TV's in my place cost so much a month that the cold weather is welcomed greatly. Since I have not been using the aircon my chest and throat feel so much better.

Even if you do use the a/c its even cheaper in the cool weather because that box outside doesnt need to work so much to change the temp i guess. Typically if the a/c runs for 12 hours per night in this season it only uses 5 units a night compared to 7 units when its really hot. hahaha you can tell i worry about money right?

Thanks for making me aware of that :D there is nothing wrong with watching your money, people who do are usually the ones who last the longest :D

I really do believe that making money is the easy part, keeping it is the hard ! so much consumer temptation.

here in china, i have been suffering the cold, the howling wind, my fingers and toes have had chilblains, it's killing me, i hate the winter, and the snowflake.

If I could I would give you +10 degrees in exchange of - 10 degrees

South Thailand is very hot all year round except some days in Dez/Jan

Cool tonight, and quite windy. So far its down to 25 and at only 7 pm! :o

Coldest I recall was about 21 and everybody had out the sweaters and jeans. Quite chilly that was :D

The mercury dipped to 6 degrees Celsius overnight outside my home nestled at the foot of the hill-forest; a four-degree drop on the previous night. Much colder than is usual for this time of year, though I have seen it drop to 5 degrees around three years ago.

How cold is it in celsius?? is it the wind chill factor, and it seams colder than the actual ambient temp???

I will be moving back to Los in a few weeks.... just to put it in perspective though, It has been -35/-45c without the wind chill, for the last few weeks here where I am working, in the oil fields of Northern Alberta Canada..... I don't care how bad of an idea it is to leave my job and move to Thailand at the moment with the world the way it is.. but I just cant take another year of this...... -45c is to painful......

Man you must be in hel_l on earth! Minus 45 that must be Fahrenheit, surely couldnt be Celsius. How cold is that? :o

-40c=-40f same same, but NOT different.

Please explain how cold it is in terms of temperature or celcius?....The coldest I have ever experienced was roughly 28 Celcius. To me that is quite warm and comfortable....

It's pretty cool here in Ubon today.

I think it's the coolest day yet this season.

But not much cooler than in past years.

But not what I consider cold.

It's sooo bad here in Isaan that the idiots censoring the web in Thailand have decided to block msn Thailand weather inquiries: try to google MSN weather Thailand!!!!! :o:D:D

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก

เนื่องจากมีรูปภาพ หรือข้อความที่ไม่เหมาะสม ในเว็บไซต์ที่ท่านกำลังชม

Sorry,

The web site you are accessing has been blocked by the requested of The Communication Authority of Thailand.

Edited by tartempion

It's sooo bad here in Isaan that the idiots censoring the web in Thailand have decided to block msn Thailand weather inquiries: try to google MSN weather Thailand!!!!! :o:D:D

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก

เนื่องจากมีรูปภาพ หรือข้อความที่ไม่เหมาะสม ในเว็บไซต์ที่ท่านกำลังชม

Sorry,

The web site you are accessing has been blocked by the requested of The Communication Authority of Thailand.

Same message pops up when trying to go to Yahoo Weather. Why on earth would somebody feel the need to block an external weather report?

Please explain how cold it is in terms of temperature or celcius?....The coldest I have ever experienced was roughly 28 Celcius. To me that is quite warm and comfortable....
It's pretty cool here in Ubon today.

I think it's the coolest day yet this season.

But not much cooler than in past years.

But not what I consider cold.

<LI>Ubon Ratchathani | C° Current conditions as of 7:00 am ICT

Sunny

Feels Like: 13° Barometer: 1016 mb and rising Humidity: 82% Visibility: 6 km Dewpoint: 10° Wind: NNE 8 kph Sunrise: 6:30 am Sunset: 5:48 pm

13°

High: 28° Low: 14°

This from Yahoo weather. (csloxinfo not TOT)

It feels colder than that. BRRR

The mercury dipped to 6 degrees Celsius overnight outside my home nestled at the foot of the hill-forest; a four-degree drop on the previous night. Much colder than is usual for this time of year, though I have seen it drop to 5 degrees around three years ago.

5 degrees Celsius this morning at 7.00AM; currently 12 degrees (9.00AM).

It was very cold 3 days in a row.

I remember one scientist saying on tv there might be snow in Thailand this year around Chinese New Year and Bangkok might be flooded (I forgot when it might be flooded). After that the poor guy was sued for how much I forgot but a ridiculous amount of money for making public worry.

It was very cold 3 days in a row.

I remember one scientist saying on tv there might be snow in Thailand this year around Chinese New Year and Bangkok might be flooded (I forgot when it might be flooded). After that the poor guy was sued for how much I forgot but a ridiculous amount of money for making public worry.

He was actually sued for doing the job of a weatherman, not predicting snow and floods I believe. Only qualified meteorologists can predict the weather ya know. You need 8 years of uni and two degrees to look outside and guess whether or not the weather will be sunny or cloudy. :o

Have not used my aircon for about 3 months now, Nice and cool in my apartment and I do not even use a fan during the day !

My missus still puts the aircon on at night even if ts 20C outside, she sets it as 24C inside????????

I think its an obbession of with wasting money :D

I soon turn it off once i get to bed, open the windows and turn the fan on.

Ha, Ha, Ha. I went with some Thai friends yesterday. They all had on several shirts and jackets to keep warm, the minute they get in the truck, on comes the air conditioner. It has to be a Thai thing. :o

Very cold here in Sukhothai. Girlfriend walks around most of the day with hat and jacket on (indoors). As for me, originally from Scotland I like this cold spell a pleasant change from the heat and humidity one normally gets here. Hope it stays cold for a while yet and give my sweat rash a chance to clear up lol.