True-no Response

psychosid10

i want a new true hi speed connection .i called up 02-9009000 and then the lady said we will first check whether your area can have the connection or nop( i STAY IN THONGLO) . ten minutes later a guy called me and said that he would call me in 2 days . i called him back yesterday and he said we will get back to u in 20 mins .still no response .. IS THERE ANY BETTER WAY OF GETTING THE TRUE MODEM ??

Thonglor shouldn't be a problem. I guess you can have the faster packages there (as I have here on New Petchburi Road).

As said, goto a TRUE shop (IT Mall, 3rd floor, Fortune) wait a painful 45 minutes (with Mr.Bean) and you're hooked up in a week or so. Even if you don't have your own line, they'll give you one for free (if you keep your hi speed internet for 12 months).

If you're in a apartment be sure to get an authorization form from your landlord.

Until now I am quite satisfied with True's service. It didn't work on Monday (they actually estimated it would be Tuesday). After guiding through the settings with the support guy it still didn't work.

Tuesday a technician was on his way but the connection worked before he arrived. Then another support staff called me to ask if everything was ok.

I have a 2560/512 package. In the day I don't get more than 400 kbs or so, but from 7 am-10 am it's lighting fast (up to 1700 kbs).

Edited by sniffdog