Tuner Shops In Bangkok

VSpec

Hello all. Bangkok is well known for its crazy modified cars.

I'm planning a trip to Bangkok next month and just wondering if you could point me in the right direction for me to visit some tuner shops.

I drive a Nissan Skyline (ER34) and would be great to drop by tuner shops/used part shops/new parts shop to take a look around.

Many thanks,

Eu Jin

er34.blogspot.com

is there anything inparticular you are seeking for?

i can point out one of thailands top tuners,

i can point out three garages, one ram77 currently hold thailands drag record, i also have turbo dynamic which is a turbo specalist, and i have drivermotorsports, they are good with NA engines and also JZ engine, but they are very capable for any other engine alike RB.

i can point out shops where you can buy 2nd hand goods, turbos, etc... i cant point out a very few places to buy new turbos. including a contact that gets everything from the states, australia and Uk.

Hi Philip,

That is indeed great. I'm particularly looking for places where I can get used parts. Some great garages that work on Nissans would be excellent as well. I've only ever been to HKS Thailand.

Would like to visit more. Would be great if you can provide the address and phone number as well. In case the cabby gets lost! :o

used parts, that will be chula, chunkong-bangna trat, and pratoum wan

you should cvist ram77, they have good experince with anything fast. if for turbo stuff then turbodyanamics will do.

you should best of all check out thailand racing website for parts etc.

the link is, http://rcw.ms/forums/

it takes a while to load but juts go to engine performance...

Been to the website. Yea man it's really slow to load up. :o

chula, chunkong-bangna trat, and pratoum wan

The above are shops/area? Would be excellent if they have shops that stock up on used parts for sale.

We have quite a bit of those here in Malaysia.

Hello all. Bangkok is well known for its crazy modified cars.

It is????

You are confusing Bangkok with ohh, I dunno, just about anywhere else. I could go a week without even seeing a Skyline, Supra, RX7 etc - modified or otherwise. Plenty of "hot" M3's with single 1.5" exhausts though. Tokyo it aint.

I'm not saying there isn't a scene, but it's tiny. Good place to stock up on fake M3 or Evo XV stickers maybe :o