Jump to content

Malaysian Visas For Vehicles?


Recommended Posts

Hey everybody!

Have a question for the experts.

My company currently holds 5 toyota fortuners that I want to take to KL on Thursday for some "upgrades".

I was told I had to get a sticker for each showing the license plate in English, but that NO VISA was required.

Can anyone tell me what else is involved?

They will be there for 2-3 weeks approx (according to the Technician. Is there a daily charge per vehicle?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Do you hold the books ?? Or are they with the finance co ??

Reason the books are held is that they then shouldnt be let out the country.. I doubt they like the idea of an uninsured car drving off internationally when its not paid for.

I do know people slip through the border without books.. But your supposed to have the book, in your name or a letter from the registered owner giving permission, to drive down.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...