Nice Places Around Pattaya Without Bargirls?

manarak

I would be happy to learn about nice places in and around Pattaya where no bargirls are around.

I am particularly interested in:

- areas with a cluster of good restaurants

- nice shopping centres away from the bar area

- nice® beaches

Where are the nicer shops located (Gucci, Armani, Hermes, Cartier...)?

I would be happy to learn about nice places in and around Pattaya where no bargirls are around.

- nice® beaches

You are headed for the wrong place mate.

- nice® beaches

Nice one!!

- nice® beaches

Go to Singapore. :o

- nice® beaches

cluster of restaurants im not sure but plenty of good restaurants dotted about.....mantra,royal cliff buffet,manhattans and others.

shops..royal garden (has bar girls wandering around but not hassling!!),the avenue(not many shops there),big c on 2nd road,but you wont find real gucci,cartier in many shops in pattaya.

beaches jomtien and north pattaya/wongamat or go to ban amphur or bang saray,not nice beaches but no or little bargirls and better than beach road beach. :o

- nice® beaches

cluster of restaurants im not sure but plenty of good restaurants dotted about.....mantra,royal cliff buffet,manhattans and others.

shops..royal garden (has bar girls wandering around but not hassling!!),the avenue(not many shops there),big c on 2nd road,but you wont find real gucci,cartier in many shops in pattaya.

beaches jomtien and north pattaya/wongamat or go to ban amphur or bang saray,not nice beaches but no or little bargirls and better than beach road beach. :D

This is the market segment that Pattaya has always been missing. But yes, Central (the new one on beach road) will be open this month which i belive you will find the reknown brand names and surely upper end dinning outlets....but not so sure about the bar girls...they seem to roam everywhere :o

Thanks for some of the replies, at least those which were useful!

So there is no area that is more hi-so around at +/- 20 Km?

"without Bargirls" I meant of course that off duty bargirls are ok!

Or I could also consider taking visitors to Hua Hin instead

Edited by manarak

About 10-20 kilo's in the direction that Tattoodrob was giving you you can get out of the bar girl scene as for the"(Gucci, Armani, Hermes, Cartier...)" your in the wrong country. & be careful with the fake rolex watches & the gypsies selling genuine jewels on the beaches- unless you like rubies that are garnet.

Thanks for some of the replies, at least those which were useful!

So there is no area that is more hi-so around at +/- 20 Km?

"without Bargirls" I meant of course that off duty bargirls are ok!

Or I could also consider taking visitors to Hua Hin instead

Bargirls are never off duty!!

There are still bar girls in Hua Hin.The beaches are a bit better than Pattaya, but watch out for horse & dog sh*t. Not any high end shopping outlets too. :o

- nice® beaches

beaches jomtien and north pattaya/wongamat or go to ban amphur or bang saray,not nice beaches but no or little bargirls and better than beach road beach. :o

I suppose little bar girls as opposed to big bar girls would be less obtrusive

- nice® beaches

beaches jomtien and north pattaya/wongamat or go to ban amphur or bang saray,not nice beaches but no or little bargirls and better than beach road beach. :D

I suppose little bar girls as opposed to big bar girls would be less obtrusive

Little bar girls are good....You can chuck them all around the bed. And they dont take up to much room when sleeping. :D ........... :D:D:o Edited by Syl