Unusually Cold

tigerbeer

i am in Malaysia for the moment, but complaints from the missus about it being really cold in chiang mai. Is it normal for this time of the year? 9 degrees this morning.

whats happening in the doi's?

ps: no flaming appreciated. thanks..

Saw a news report this evening showing ice at the higher elevations and unfortunately deaths from the cold. I have a heater running in my home office and my bedroom - can see my breath outside in the early morning around 07:00. Can't say it's the coldest I've seen here in Chiangmai, but the lower temperature is across a large portion of Thailand. It seems about the same it was a couple of months ago when we had the first cold snap that lasted about a week based on having to wear a light jacket at work. You can blame it on China. :o

I am in the UK at the moment (as anyone who has had the misfortune to be on the receiving end of my whinging will know) complaints from my missus about it being really cold in Chiang Mai have left me . . . . well, . . . cold really!

gallery_8909_1015_31876.jpg

gallery_8909_1015_33755.jpg

gallery_8909_1015_28501.jpg

gallery_8909_1015_8479.jpg

Off to Zurich tomorrow . . . that'll be refreshing.

Looking forward to having a cold one with you when I get back to cold Chiang Mai TB . . . 356 hours and counting!

JxP :o

Off to Zurich tomorrow . . . that'll be refreshing.

Looking forward to having a cold one with you when I get back to cold Chiang Mai TB . . . 356 hours and counting!

JxP :o

jxp looking forward to the beer. in the meanwhile, u better have some hot ones! coffee i mean :D and enjoy zurich....

ps: dont forget to bring back a bottle of ribena