What's Your Dream Bike(s)

AnthonyR1

What a lovely set of mamaries...swingers :o ...the bikes arnt too bad either....is that your daughter trix?

Yes. :D

Nice......I'll give you $5 for her, but thats only because your a nice fellow ( and Im assuming she comes with some sort of warranty). I like that red bike with the single sided swingarm and single sided forks, looks real neat, not sure what it would be like to ride.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a lovely set of mamaries...swingers :o ...the bikes arnt too bad either....is that your daughter trix?

Yes. :D

Nice......I'll give you $5 for her, but thats only because your a nice fellow ( and Im assuming she comes with some sort of warranty). I like that red bike with the single sided swingarm and single sided forks, looks real neat, not sure what it would be like to ride.

Oh,oh sorry,i don't think she's into that sought of thing,thanks for the offer though.

Are we talking about the "Isle of man"?Wow,lucky blighter,i would love to be involved in that. :o

I live on the Isle of Man, (but spend as much time in LOS as poss!) I will be doing the TT myself next year, racing the British Championship this year, as well as all the rounds here on the IOM!

FF

Are we talking about the "Isle of man"?Wow,lucky blighter,i would love to be involved in that. :o

I live on the Isle of Man, (but spend as much time in LOS as poss!) I will be doing the TT myself next year, racing the British Championship this year, as well as all the rounds here on the IOM!

FF

That's great! I can't wait to see the pictures!

Hello to everyone,

i am new member here. Come from Germany but have my home now in Thailand since 1/2 year.

Actually my favorit bike, a Harley, is now build from Khun Ed at HotRod-Shop in Pattaya. I hope that he can finish the work in March. He has done some nice Bikes in the past. And i am changing now from Speed (Yamaha FZR 1000) to slow. :D

By the way, is anybody from Forum at Bikeweek in Khon Kaen on this weekend?

Geetings, Tom

Nothing wrong with slow,easier to enjoy the world!Hope to see some pictures of the Harley when it's finished! :o

If Khun Ed is doing a good Job, what i guess, i will send you some pics. It was hard enough to study those catalogs with > 800 pages. :D

Really nice Bike that! :D

Hello to everyone,

i am new member here. Come from Germany but have my home now in Thailand since 1/2 year.

Actually my favorit bike, a Harley, is now build from Khun Ed at HotRod-Shop in Pattaya. I hope that he can finish the work in March. He has done some nice Bikes in the past. And i am changing now from Speed (Yamaha FZR 1000) to slow. :D

By the way, is anybody from Forum at Bikeweek in Khon Kaen on this weekend?

Geetings, Tom

Nothing wrong with slow,easier to enjoy the world!Hope to see some pictures of the Harley when it's finished! :o

If Khun Ed is doing a good Job, what i guess, i will send you some pics. It was hard enough to study those catalogs with > 800 pages. :D

Really nice Bike that! :D

Yeah,it takes ages to choose!

Well, unlike my dad I was never into the hunched down speed merchant bikes, So here are the two I would like to get my hands on now.

post-5385-1235052086_thumb.jpg

Because I had one and I really enjoyed riding it.

and this, because it looks pretty cool and I am really hoping they will start bringing them here

post-5385-1235052350_thumb.jpg

cheers

Freddie

Whats my dream bike? Big t-ts,gives head,swallows,never has a headache,etc.

They are everywhere in LOS spud, you just need to open your wallet and stop frequenting the gay bars.....YOU are in the wrong thread MORON!

Now,now then, temper,temper.I hope I hav,nt hurt your feelings. I

take it your not one of those big bad hells angel types.While riding around on your mop head you want to try finding a sense of humour :o

Okay Krup, I am sorry, please forgive me and remove your :D

No I am not, I'm just a mere 90 something kg & 7'2 with muscles on my <deleted>....but don't worry Im a lover not a fighter.

I will endeavour to find a sense of humour....can you help me with what they might look like?

Do you have a motorcycle spud, what is your dream bike with wheels?

No problem pal.Been out of the biking scene for a while.My last mean machine where a R1.Have to admit the new Aprilia RSV4 looks very tasty tho. :D removed.

Possibly slightly off-topic, but i thought it may be of interest. I will be involved in this years "Green TT", i am supporting an American chap who has a v.v. fast electric bike, i will post some photo's and a report if anyone is interested!

FF

Read some thing on this.. will be very interesting to get electric development into road racing..

^^ Ahhh an ex-R1 owner....we are an elite breed, you and I are almost brothers. Are you not tempted by the new R1?

Would possibly be my first choice if I where to buy a bike here in the UK.Has I,m planning to relocate to bangers,not sure the yam would be practical.Having had a few hairy moments (road surfaces) when I,ve leased the R1 in LOS,my thoughts are the performance of such a machine would be wasted,also theres the financial element.I intend to do abit of long distance riding and although my preference of bike has always been supersports the new kwak ER-6N looks to be a viable option.

^^ Ahhh an ex-R1 owner....we are an elite breed, you and I are almost brothers. Are you not tempted by the new R1?

ya the newest R1 is a serious looking bike. I felt that yami lost it in the looks department with the few models previous to the '09....the fairing was a bit of a mess IMO. the '09 looks spot on though, great specs too....... ooh baby!

gallery_72939_1012_22679.jpg

gallery_72939_1012_9014.jpg

ya the newest R1 is a serious looking bike. I felt that yami lost it in the looks department with the few models previous to the '09....the fairing was a bit of a mess IMO. the '09 looks spot on though, great specs too....... ooh baby!

Another bike afflicted with ugly cans....certainly luv the specs.

SPUD, Have you seen that Kwaka is also launching the er6F here too this year.....if you prefer a fairing on ur bike?

Another bike afflicted with ugly cans....certainly luv the specs.

SPUD, Have you seen that Kwaka is also launching the er6F here too this year.....if you prefer a fairing on ur bike?

Yes pal,have been reading the reviews regarding the kwak here in the UK.Personally I prefer the un-faired version,more radical with its modern/street fighter look.Has the ER-6 is not in the RR league,I find the faired ER-6 to much of a resemblance to a sports tourer.

Zzzzzzzzinged, The HEADLIGHTS are the bikes trademark symbol OR one of them anyway......most people don't really get much time to examine the headlights, they normally only get to see the tail-light for a few seconds while the bike accelerates away from them :o

Also from what I have read, this R1 is going to take the world by storm, just as it did a little over 10 years ago when the R1 was first launched.

Edited by neverdie

Zzzzzzzzinged, The HEADLIGHTS are the bikes trademark symbol OR one of them anyway......most people don't really get much time to examine the headlights, they normally only get to see the tail-light for a few seconds while the bike accelerates away from them :o

Also from what I have read, this R1 is going to take the world by storm, just as it did a little over 10 years ago when the R1 was first launched.

Unlike you though, I hug my bike from the front not the rear.

Zzzzzzzzinged, The HEADLIGHTS are the bikes trademark symbol OR one of them anyway......most people don't really get much time to examine the headlights, they normally only get to see the tail-light for a few seconds while the bike accelerates away from them :D

Unlike you though, I hug my bike from the front not the rear.

Your having a swipe at me because i havent got a bike :o

You are right tho, I will take it whereever i can get it, front or rear, but it must be a female bike, okay? :D