Does Your Girlfriend Has A Police Record?

divndave

My past experience with American GF's I always check to see if my Gal has a civil or police record,It's interesting to find sometimes the ones who Have written multiable bad checks or not divorced, been charged with assult,ect.

In thailand how do you get that record hire a Dective,lawyer or just go to the records dept?

Has anyone else here checked out there GF and been surprised??

She told me about her criminal record and a few things she didn't get caught for shortly after I met her.

As far as I know, the records are kept at the ministry of justice at Sanam Luang? The US embassy should be able to tell you how to obtain the details, if accessible to you, they'd require such info for visa purposes?

The US embassy should be able to tell you how to obtain the details, if accessible to you, they'd require such info for visa purposes?

Yes, a police record is required for at least a fiancée visa application. Not sure if it is required for a tourist visa. Aftering applying, the embassy sent her the address of the police station to go to for the background check. I *believe* but am not 100% sure that it is the place near the Chit Lom BTS station.

Very interesting response's !Never thought of contacting the embassy, I figure its always better safe than sorry and I have been sorryin the past And for those of you trusting fools who prefer to trash a post rather that contribute You probley dont get out much in the real world? Seems we are all intitled to our opinions here, no disrespect intended

:o

My past experience with American GF's I always check to see if my Gal has a civil or police record,It's interesting to find sometimes the ones who Have written multiable bad checks or not divorced, been charged with assult,ect.

In thailand how do you get that record hire a Dective,lawyer or just go to the records dept?

I know a bloke that checked out his girlfriend and was very surprised......................................she was sporting a 7inch nudger :o:D:D

Very interesting response's !Never thought of contacting the embassy, I figure its always better safe than sorry and I have been sorryin the past And for those of you trusting fools who prefer to trash a post rather that contribute You probley dont get out much in the real world? Seems we are all intitled to our opinions here, no disrespect  intended

:o

A police wrap sheet in Thailand for a chick won't do you much good. You'd be better off hiring a detective to spy on her current activities if this is your type of gig.

I know a bloke that checked out his girlfriend and was very surprised......................................she was sporting a 7inch nudger :D:D:D

I didn't know that the cops kept a record of penis size. :D:o:D

Very interesting response's !Never thought of contacting the embassy, I figure its always better safe than sorry and I have been sorryin the past And for those of you trusting fools who prefer to trash a post rather that contribute You probley dont get out much in the real world? Seems we are all intitled to our opinions here, no disrespect intended

Maybe you should go for a better class of woman both in Thailand and the US then Dave!

This is the first time I've ever heard of anyone in any country popping down to the police station to see if their girl has got previous.

You must have been badly turned over by some woman once Dave!!!

It doesn't indicate that the sort of trust one would expect from a long term intimate relationship has been built up. Then again, better to find out sooner than later if there are any sceletons in the closet. My gf revealed her criminal records, but didn't tell me she is married until last month, 6 years into the relationship. She's in her province sorting papers out now, which is why I am in a bad mood and sitting in front of the computer screen on New Year's eve.