Bar Furniture In Bkk

coolerking

I am prepared to get shot down in flames but I have searched long an hard and I can't seem to find an answer to my question.

Can anyone recommend somewhere to buy larger quantities of bar stools and bar furinture in Bkk, I know they must exist but I just can't seem to find anywhere yet. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

I am prepared to get shot down in flames but I have searched long an hard and I can't seem to find an answer to my question.

Can anyone recommend somewhere to buy larger quantities of bar stools and bar furinture in Bkk, I know they must exist but I just can't seem to find anywhere yet. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

The centre for wood furniture is Bang Pho.. Soi Pracharas 24.. Bangsue . you can get anything you want made there . for bar stools make sure you give them Height and Seat size etc.. ( you want padding etc ) or you could end up with stools that are not comfortable .. best to take a photo along so they can build to your style .

Or you could go Pattaya for a few days . just came back ..there are beer bars galore for sale . am sure you could get fittings from some .. Why dont you ask bar managers here for advice , Soi 7/1 . Boosan Bar just got some news stools in .