Real Estate Whispers 2

prospero

Word has it that Mr. Shaft and Mr. Skittles, two local real-estate developers from a company whose name may not be mentioned on this website, have had a falling out and have gone their separate ways. There has been no activity whatsoever on one of the company's projects -- the one near Dong Tarn Beach. Mr. Shaft has been rumored to have returned to the land of his origin.

Can anyone confirm? :o

Edited by prospero

Word has it that Mr. Shaft and Mr. Skittles, two local real-estate developers from a company whose name may not be mentioned on this website, have had a falling out and have gone their separate ways. There has been no activity whatsoever on one of the company's projects -- the one near Dong Tarn Beach. Mr. Shaft has been rumored to have returned to the land of his origin.

Can anyone confirm? :o

I can only confirm that Mark Bowling has left the said company

Can anyone confirm? :D

I can only confirm that Mark Bowling has left the said company

I wish Mark and his dad all the best in their future endeavors. :o