Tot Adsl Help!

skyfly

Hi,

I want to know some details about TOT ADSL packages, if anyone can tell me details about TOT 1Mbps package. I need to know few things,

1.) Is there any registration fee?

2.) Are they charge for the router or adsl modem? if yes, How much cost is it? (can u tell the model number of it, or pic)

3.) TOT 1Mbps ADSL is package is worth to have?

thanks.

• 3 months later...
Hi,

I want to know some details about TOT ADSL packages, if anyone can tell me details about TOT 1Mbps package. I need to know few things,

2.) Are they charge for the router or adsl modem? if yes, How much cost is it? (can u tell the model number of it, or pic)

thanks.

I like Maxnet more and have 5 Mbps for 590 + VAT. But this is not the problem. You should look for a TOT or TT&T office in your area. They will tell you if it is possible to have a connection via ADSL at all at your place and how long you will have to wait for it. Normally the contracts run for one year and you get a modem for free - one LAN and no wireless. You can get out earlier of the contract but it will not be for free. But ask your local offices.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi,

thanks.

I used TOT for 3 months on a 1.5 meg contract. I rarely recieved more than 250 kbph!! Ringing their customer service line was a joke! My Thai partner and I many spent almost an hour being passed from one section to another before giving up with no satisfaction. Their promises of a visit from a 'technician' never eventuated. We would wait home all day for nothing. It seems their left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. Finally as a protest we stopped paying them and told them to come pick up the modem and disconect their phone line. Nobody came, of course, I have since changed to TT&T and am very happy with their service. They actually called back twice while we were on hold (interminably) with TOT. If I pay for a car I don't want someone telling me I should be happy recieving a wheel!

My advise, FORGET about TOT!!